Thread: Corsair H60 fans Accessories requested?

Corsair H60 fans Accessories requested?

hi i am just looking for the h60 fans for which i am having AMD Phenom II 1090T processor. so which i can make my processor cool. that has the corsair have tested the fans for the h60? so just need a accessories h60 from the corsair site so can any one suggest me that when it can be available on this site?

re: Corsair H60 fans Accessories requested?

yeah this fans h60 is great feature that still listen but able to see that how this is working.i don't know the date when it will be able available that you might be required a two fans that if you want to make you PC cool.which i so easy to install.

if you are thinking about the corsair hydro series h60 this is the best idea if you are going to buy. which are having a micro cold plate and have been split -flow into designed manifold, if you see that this is completely different technologies have been use to make this fans at the affordable price. and also h60 have the features all from new fans which make the custom designed to which make the custom designed for offer the enhanced static pressure which it might be help in cooling better

when the CPU is getting heated on my PC it going out of the temp. so some one suggest me to buy new fan that have the great feature so after that i search that h60 have the best feature then another so i buy that after then when i plugged into my system then it working fine at control the temperature of the CPU. some time fans speed have 1750 rpm around that is working OK but it will be gone below that sound will be bit on that so i think that fans having the problem so when i search that if you get the replace then buy the Corsair h60 fans which i might be don't have to face any issue which i am using still now that unable get any of the issue.

i am using a turbo setting while i am using a ASUS AI suite only for the corsair fan, while this fan came idle so i check the speed it is around 35% and when it is on completely have a full load so i reached to 60% on the corsair fan which is plugged into the CPU 4 pin header fans. so when i just plugged and after that the power of the fan header which is running the 100 % that is around 4470 rpm.

hi i am also have the similar issue on the Corsair fans while i got a h60 fans for this website. when i unable to use this old fans which i am having after that i completely get irritated. the fans sound is continuously increase after that i install corsair h60 installed that also i am getting the same results so it might be having some other problem.

while doing the installation i get the couple of problem.so which it will be available screw that have been damaged so unable to install so help me where i can get the corsair h60 screw?

Re: Corsair H60 fans Accessories requested?

i am doing a work on Photoshop so which always requires high configuration PC but i am having slight low computer so my PC is getting heated, so i just require another fan with a screw that which i can make my computer cool and i only required h60 that i am assuming to by and i want to connect a fan to radiator. so does from where i can receive the best h60 fab at a regionable price.

Re: Corsair H60 fans Accessories requested?

i just required a fans which it must be have the great cooling accessories.that means that fans have the capability more then the average airflow because i saw some of the fans are available on the market but i mot comfortable with that so i required a good recommend from the hardware people it is good to buy from the corsair or give the idea which company fans should i refer?