Thread: Does Corsair Vengeance 1500 compatible with PS3

Does Corsair Vengeance 1500 compatible with PS3

Hi guys

I am planning to buy this headset heard lot about this and I am very keen to buy this but I have one issue now I want to but the headset that also compatible with my PS3 console box sa I am not ready to invest for tow different headset for the same purpose so there anyone here can help me on this I would be glad to know this

Thanks in advance

Re: Does Corsair Vengeance 1500 compatible with PS3

Of course you'll be able to, all you've got to try and do is attend Audio choices and setup/select you Audio input/output to the headset currently connected.

I personally like MGS4 Bluetooth headset till Corsair Vengeance 1500 arrives.

It worked USB Headphones work if you've got a RCA to 3.55m adapter.

1. HDMI video out
    2. Audio RCA out

• Go to Settings
    • Sound Settings
    • Audio Output Settings
    • Pres X to substantiate
    • Choose "Audio Input Connector / SCART/ AV Multi
    • Next and Press X to save lots of

If you wish Microphone via your USB, then
    • Go to Settings
    • Accessory Settings
    • Press X to substantiate
    • Scroll right down to Audio Device Settings
    • For Input Device, opt for your USB headset
    • for Output Device, opt for your USB headset/headphone
    • Save it and ok.

Now you've got in game Audio via RCA and Microphone via USB.

I'm sorry dude, i looked on their internet website and it did not mention something concerning engaged on ps3 therefore i doubt they're going to work, i have been wanting into gaming headsets lots lately as a result of i need i new try, i wished the Corsair Vengeance 1500 however there ridiculous worth therefore here could be a few that are round the worth of those you wished

i don’t think therefore. the operating system on the consoles is simply terribly totally different. rather like Mac and laptop are totally different . The Logitech F540 encompasses a special USB hub to create it work on a PS3 or xbox360. i feel you wish one thing like that device and therefore the right driver support and cables. Besides, I hear nothing however unhealthy stories concerning this headset on Google. Several say it's a crackling sound in games. And its not snug when long play.

Is there any reasonably adapter or converter that would probably let the Corsair Vengeance 1500 be used on the PS3? i actually wished to understand this i might be glad

Use however the Logitech Wireless Headset F540 is very for xbox360 and ps3. certify one out rather than the Corsair Vengeance 1500 . I even have a Logitech USB headset as a backup for my Bluetooth one and it works fine. I even have to regulate the quantity once I switch between them, however I simply had to plug it in and it worked directly.

Yes they must work fine however some won't work properly. I even have one given as a present price around $60 - $70 its very nice it's like its created out of leather or one thing anyway, i don’t use it as a result of the quantity is way too loud, therefore loud it literally hurts my ears, it’s sort of a terribly loud piercing sound when somebody talks. Even with the ps3 settings to rock bottom it doesn’t create a distinction. it's a inbuilt volume management and mute however the quantity management doesn’t work. its literally over zero decibels loud well it absolutely was created for laptop and has drivers however clearly cant install on the ps3 therefore technically it will work however its approach excruciating loud

They are all simple to sync up, conjointly if you’re planning to pay around $50 you would possibly simply need to urge the SOCOM bundle, you get a game and a headset for around $50, not a nasty deal really, otherwise you will simply go the headset approach and purchase the Official Headset for i feel $39.99, i feel that what it's.

I doubt they'd work well. they will work as stereo headphones with a microphone, however they're going to unlikely permit seven.1 channel mapping or have even tight audio quality. They were designed with solely PCs in mind, that the PS3 could be a mystery. If you're wanting to get a headset for the PS3 you must seek for one thing where others have tried it and it works. you may not be offered a refund if these don't work for the PS3.