Thread: where to get a good CD drive

where to get a good CD drive

Hi friends recently I am looking for the good and the cheap CD drive, since I just want to make the upgrade of my System configuration so because of that reason I am searching for the good and the cheap CD drive. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please does the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: where to get a good CD drive

According to my information any of the CD Drive in the market are too cheap to have I don’t think that it cost more that we need to make the choice for the Drive, the only CD Drive that are costly is those who are capable to read the BlueRay CD. So finally I just want to suggest that you can go any of the stores and have the best CD Drive depends on the need.

The range of the price for the CD-ROM or the DVD-ROM is depends on the brand and the features they support. So I think that it is totally depends on the need to make the purchased for the CD Drives, that if you just want to read the CD Disk then you will charge less as compare to the CD_ ROM that are read as well as write the CD’s.

So finally I just want to inform that just make the use of the best and the good CD/DVD-Drive to get the good features and use.

This is the best ideas to have the cheap CD-Drives but this may be the issue while if you try to read the old or the CD with some of the scratch, so I think just avoid the Cheap and the bad quality CD-Drives and get the good one. The thing that have to make clear is that we just have to avoid the use of the Pirated CD’s for the good working of the Drives.