Thread: Corsair 600T with GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P Power light and HDD light not working

Corsair 600T with GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P Power light and HDD light not working

Hi guys need help on this now my pc is showing an error I have built this pc and made sure no problem occur but Gigabyte Motherboard do not display blinking Power Button while the pc is a Sleep Mode also the HDD light no longer blinks while the HDD's is reading active. Now the same case is with my friend and I saw he don’t have this problem and his motherboard is ASUS P8z68-V Pro so it might be the Motherboard limitation however the Gigabyte manual suggests it should work so please guys I need help on this I would be really glad to know this

Thanks in advance

Re: Corsair 600T with GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P Power light and HDD light not working

There's a possible chance that a PSU going out like that took another elements with it.

Carefully examine the Motherboard for injury and pull the CMOS battery out or reset if you've got that button.

Resets the bios.

Re: Corsair 600T with GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P Power light and HDD light not working

Take your case to your friend and place the two cases next to every alternative, and route the LED cables of the your case to the his case? Power on the your machine and see if the LEDs remove darkness from on the his case.

If your case still within the warranty i might place in for a free replacement of the I/O panel with the wiring harness that connects to it below that warranty with the locale that takes care of this closest to you. Perhaps one amongst those moderators can see your post and assist you, otherwise i might be proactive in obtaining a replacement I/O if either below warranty or if not if you even need to purchase one. Fixing the I/O needs somebody with those skills and it may well be a nasty solder joint, a brief someplace or simply a nasty PCB.

In my opinion you probably did the proper issue in testing those self same connections with an external led as you really additional or less presumably pinpointed the basis of the matter

Thanks for the reply thus , I bought the HDD Led from another vendors case and hooked it up to the Gigabyte MB and it worked. thus this can be the primary time I've had a LED go dangerous on a laptop case. Corsair, is there any manner of obtaining a replacement one for the 600T? This one is barely three or four months recent.

Hey I feel I may recognize the matter the facility LED and HD LED have a positive and negative plug. Does the plug have + or - sign

Dude my HDD LED worked after I connected a "front panel" from a another case. I actually have designed several systems over the years thus I actually have been down the positive and negative path repeatedly. The HDD LED is broken and defective and that i am making an attempt to induce a replacement front panel from Corsair since i believe there's a problem with the blinking Sleep LED additionally.

i feel you must submit an RMA request and justify what true is and that we can get you a front panel replacement to the support i feel that's the sole possibility that I will see at the instant

No i assume the the total case is faulty and you may have to be compelled to replace it . i used to be assuming it absolutely was doable to get rid of the front panel controls and replace it. however if they said you may have to be compelled to replace the total case then replace it. it'd be the front panel controls are unable to be removed