Thread: Where can I get missing fan screws for top and side panel fan mounting for Corsair Carbide 400R

Where can I get missing fan screws for top and side panel fan mounting for Corsair Carbide 400R

I am unable to find it is there any one who have any in idea regarding this I would be really like to know this I have recently bought this new Corsair Carbide 400R nut that was some problem in it was actually I notice that there is quite a bit long fan screws akin to those that mount the front fans. I feel like to mount fans in the top plus side panel moreover would akin to to get a few screws similar to the ones used to mount the back exhaust fan. The lengthy screws are ineffective for mounting fans in the top or side panels. If there's a appeal to fill out to acquire these screws, please direct me. I'd like to have 20 of these. Thanks

Re: Where can I get missing fan screws for top and side panel fan mounting for Corsair Carbide 400R

You dint get the screw when you bought the fan doesn’t the screws arrive with fans while you purchase them?.

I'm not certain but you should better call the Corsair Support or Submit a RMA asking for screws. But I am still feels that the screw comes with fan

Re: Where can I get missing fan screws for top and side panel fan mounting for Corsair Carbide 400R

I did not get the screw with the fan and by the way the screws that Corsair make use of are practice to utilize with the fan mount grommets.

I am not sure but the thing is that , the top plus side panel work along with the customary fan screws and by the way the longer screws are just necessary for the HDD cages plus bottom fan if install from on top.

I think you people are miss reading him not your faults the question is bit miss leading that fact that he is asking is the regular fan screw holes don't fit plus while you attempt to screw it on you require to put in a washer or else they drop in the case. I catch your point, so can you just tell me that what size is the hole, make use of a ruler and post here the millimeter.

Here is what I found out by measuring the hole
    • The Fan mounting hole is about the 0,7 mm
    • The Rubber grommet is about the 0,4 mm on inside and 1,0 mm on the outside
    • Corsair's custom fan screw coms with the 1,3 mm on the height and 0,8 mm with the head width
    • usual fan screw comes on 1,0 mm in length and 0,6 mm on the head width

I should mention that I use Aluminum fan filters installed between side and front panel and fan. The normal fan screw is 0, 3 mm shorter compared to the custom one. If I use a washer, then the normal screw may be too short to fix both fan filter and fan

I think I can help you on that what you need to have is some UNC 6-32 screws which are the 35 mm length . The top head is on the similar diameter like the custom screws which are 0,8 mm . The trouble is, I don't have any information on the compatible nuts plus you might require to import it all the way through the from UK. So it is best thet you must first ask Corsair, whether they can give you with the custom screw.