Thread: Apple announced a Recalls on Small Numbers Of iMac Seagate 1TB Hard Drives

Apple announced a Recalls on Small Numbers Of iMac Seagate 1TB Hard Drives

Recently I have heard about the Apple announced for the new hard drive recall for the iMac 1TB Seagate Hard Drive and this is included there in the iMac 1TB Seagate Hard Drive Replacement Program. So I just want to know more about this thing that what is the condition or the things are included there for this recalls on iMac Seagate 1TB Hard Drives. What are the charges will be there for this thing or what are the necessary criteria. So if you guys have any of the information about this thing then please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Apple announced a Recalls on Small Numbers Of iMac Seagate 1TB Hard Drives

According to my information there are the chances for the small number of user that used Seagate 1TB hard drives in the 21.5-inch and 27-inch iMac systems, have the chances to come in this certain circumstances. So the thing that I know is the chances for the affected hard drives to be replace by the Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) and which is free of charge.

This are the things are informed by the Apple only for those owner who have the valid registration or the valid email address and they have provided this to the Apple during the product registration process. So the Apple is contacting only to the affected iMac owners about this program. So if the person is there in the contact list then those people or the guys can make the use of the serial number key to enter there and to know about the part of the program. So this is only available to those user who have the registered account there in the Apple for the purchased of the iMac Seagate 1TB Hard Drives.

The Apple is encouraging the owners those who are affected with the computers to visit the Apple Retail Store, or to the Apple Authorized Service Provider or simply you can contact the Apple Customer Care. And also this recall will be last for the 1 year, so if you are there in this criteria the there are the chances for using these Apple recall, so to make the changes for the affected Seagate hard drives which is totally free of charge.

The last date for this recall to get over is July 23rd, 2012. And if possible then this date can be extends by the Apple for the benefits of the users.

This will be the good thing if there are the chances for the replaces of the drive with the new installation of an SSD. So if there are any of the affects are there in the Devices hard Disk Drive than make the replacements with the SSD in addition to the new HDD.

This recall is valid if the HDD is totally fails, so if your iMac Hard Disk Drive is fail then you can go to the official site and make the registration over there or simply you can make the call to the Apple care. So by there you will get the confirmation about the replacement for the iMac Seagate 1TB Hard Drives.

There is some of the certain condition to be eligible for this Recall, so if there is the failure there in your Seagate Hard drive to be shipped with the newest iMac.

So you can only get the eligibility for this thing after the Seagate Hard drive fails

I just want to know whether this recall is available if my Seagate Hard Drive have issue, since there is the issue I've experienced in my Seagate. The problems are that there are no signs of problems but however it’s just stop working. So I just want to know whether this recall is valid for me.

I just want to know whether this recall is available if my Seagate Hard Drive have issue, since there is the issue I've experienced in my Seagate. The problems are that there are no signs of problems but however it’s just stop working. So I just want to know whether this recall is valid for me.
    This offer or the recalls is only valid for that user who has already registered at the time of purchasing the Seagate Hard Drive, and the Seagate Hard Drive is completely stop. So for that you just have to visit the official site and have to make the registration for this thing and there is the replacement for the HD with the new iMac Seagate 1TB Hard Drives

This recall is valid for those users who have officially purchased the devices, and have register their Account there so if the user have the registration Account. So if there is any of the issue or the error are present or happens there in the Disk drive then there are the chances for the replacement of that kind of the Disk Drive with the new iMac Seagate 1TB Hard Drives, but there are some of the condition and criteria.