Thread: Getting error: Intel Bluetooth service view has stopped working with Intel 6230 ProSet

Getting error: Intel Bluetooth service view has stopped working with Intel 6230 ProSet

In my laptop when I try to connect the Bluetooth device at that time I get error: Intel Bluetooth service view has stopped working. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is really annoying for me. I am using Dell XPS laptop. If anyone has Idea regarding this then please help me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Getting error: Intel Bluetooth service view has stopped working with Intel 6230 ProSet

Are you facing this problem while connecting any particular device with your laptop or you are facing this problem while connecting every device? if you are facing this problem while connecting every device then problem is with the software or laptop and if problem occurs with any particular device then there might be issue with that device.

Re: Getting error: Intel Bluetooth service view has stopped working with Intel 6230 ProSet

You have mentioned that this problem has occurred suddenly in your laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this problem by doing the system restore in your laptop and I think after doing the system restore in your laptop your problem will get solved. if you want to do the system restore in your laptop then you have to click on the start menu and then you have to click on the all programs and then you have to select the accessories and then you have to click on the system tools. In the system tools you will find the system restore option and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know your problem will get solved after that.

According to me you should repair the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology software and after repairing the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology software in your laptop you have to try to connect the Bluetooth device in your laptop and after that check whether your problem get solved or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

To repair the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology software you will need to perform these steps.

• First open the control panel.
    • Now you have to click on the uninstall the program option.
    • After that you have to select the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology software
    • After that you have to select the uninstall option.
    • Now you have to select the repair option and after repairing the drivers your problem will get solved.
    • Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

As far s I know Intel Bluetooth service view has stopped working error comes when the devmonsrv.exe fle gets corrupted or devmonsrv.exe gets deleted because of some reasons like antivirus. Most of the times antivirus software detects devmonsrv.exe as a malicious and because of that file gets deleted by the antivirus software and to solve this issue you have to download the devmonsrv.exe file in the directory and then you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

As far as I know after doing that your problem will get solved.

Yes I will also give same advice. Normally you can find the devmonsrv.exe file in the C drive and after clicking on that you have to open the program files folder and then you have to go to the Intel folder in which you will find the Bluetooth folder and in that folder you will get the devmonsrv.exe file.

You have to check whether file is there or not. if devmonsrv.exe file is not there then you have to download it and then put in the directory and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have tried to solve this problem by doing the system restore in my laptop after that also same problem occurred in my laptop. Now after that I have repaired the drivers and while repairing the drovers i was getting the error. Now after that I have downloaded the devmonsrv.exe file and copy the file in the directory of the Bluetooth and after that also problem doesn’t get solved.
    Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Once you have copy the devmonsrv.exe file in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Bluetooth then you have to try to repair the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology software again and this time it will not give you any error. Now after repairing the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth Technology software you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If above trick does not helped you to solve this problem then you have to download the Intel drivers from the internet again and after that you have to uninstall the drivers which you have installed in your laptop and then you have to install the new drivers in your laptop and then you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

As far as I know after installing the new drivers your problem will gets solved. if you still finds the difficulty after that then let me know.

If you want to download the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers in your laptop then you can find the drivers on Dell website or you can download the drivers by clicking below button.

DOWNLOAD