Thread: Is it possible to connect WD TV Live media Hub with Multiple Drives

Is it possible to connect WD TV Live media Hub with Multiple Drives

i use this WD TV Live media Hub and i want to connect it with multiple device. it already connected with the my 3Tb My Book Essential but when i try to connect it with the another My Book Essential and wifi USB Stick, it gives problem. Can anybody explain why such kind of troubles arrives on my system? need valuable help that fix this complex issue. thanks.

Re: Is it possible to connect WD TV Live media Hub with Multiple Drives

No , USB hubs don't allow connection of multiple USB disks. its real situations. i try this think and it will be also goes failure. i read few articles and they also mention this thing that there is no possibility in this system to do multiple connection with this media hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymavath View Post
    No , USB hubs don't allow connection of multiple USB disks. its real situations. i try this think and it will be also goes failure. i read few articles and they also mention this thing that there is no possibility in this system to do multiple connection with this media hub.
    i also experience that there is no such kind of possibility with this WD TV Live media Hub. It cannot afford to add more than one USB disk per WD USB port. This is realy story and definately you got best result on your system after using single USB disk. Fore more ifnromation you can read the official site articles which show more informations related to this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabert View Post
    i also experience that there is no such kind of possibility with this WD TV Live media Hub. It cannot afford to add more than one USB disk per WD USB port. This is really story and definitely you got best result on your system after using single USB disk. Fore more information you can read the official site articles which show more information related to this issue.
    You can do this task with the few other media hub. There are more network USB hubs presents on today's market that provide this multiple device connectivity facility. you need to use one of this and check what things arrives on your system. you can check compatible device for your system for this type of connectivity.