Thread: Can i buy Sony VAIO Z2 with SATA II or SATA III

Can i buy Sony VAIO Z2 with SATA II or SATA III

So I was at Best Buy the other day pawing some laptops, and I noticed a Vaio Z without an optical drive. I have two choices about SSD on my laptop. Both they are SATA II or SATA III Hard drive. Can anybody explain that which is best for my laptop system. i want to buy best hard drive that provide higher data transfer rate. Thanks for any suggestions regarding this SSD selections.

Re: Can i buy Sony VAIO Z2 with SATA II or SATA III

If you look all about performance and speed, OCZ Vertex 3 SATA III SSD is best for your laptop system. I have get best experience with this SATA III SSD drive and hence i would be suggest to you for use this drive and get its valuable result on your system. this is best for you. It provides peak throughput of about 600 MB/s including the protocol overhead. It works very nice for data transferring purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by phunsuk View Post
    If you look all about performance and speed, OCZ Vertex 3 SATA III SSD is best for your laptop system. I have get best experience with this SATA III SSD drive and hence i would be suggest to you for use this drive and get its valuable result on your system. this is best for you. It provides peak throughput of about 600 MB/s including the protocol overhead. It works very nice for data transferring purpose.
    Both the SATA drives has been has been only contains disimilatr data transfer rate but there is not been any difference in its cabling. you can check the available datatransfer rate of the drive. then buy the drive which contains high data transfer rate. This is well for you to get higher data transfer rate on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikaGeek View Post
    Both the SATA drives has been has been only contains disimilatr data transfer rate but there is not been any difference in its cabling. you can check the available datatransfer rate of the drive. then buy the drive which contains high data transfer rate. This is well for you to get higher data transfer rate on it.
    My choice if your mobo and/or sata card support it, there is no problem with selecting such drive. you can get best result on your sata drive after connecting it properly with the motherboard. this will be work to fix your complex issue. try this and if you want more information, visit official site of the sata drive. Also read manual for more information.

Thanks for your valuable reply. finally i was select the OCZ Vertex 3 SATA III SSD. its manual also works to provide me the complete step by step solutions to fix the connectivity type of problem.