Thread: Corsair H50 Failure

Corsair H50 Failure

My trouble is corsair H50 seemed to have created a leak inside a case that was never messed with. This in turn took out my motherboard and memory at the time. Anyone here who faced difficulties while trying to replace the Corsair H50?

Re: Corsair H50 Failure

Request an RMA. Once you get a case number or rma number or if you already have one, you will have to call Customer Support directly and explain this to them.

Check your junk mail, they show up there sometimes. They are just a PC generated response and should be sent fast. I have faced this difficulty earlier myself. So I m pretty sure that you could have received response.

If you still don’t acquire a response just call them direct. They are very nice people there and i'm sure they will take care of you

Corsair support is extremely bad, and I am not going to send back this faulty H50.Sending it back at my cost isn't what I would call enough. All they were interested in was their H50, nothing else with regards to my other faulty parts
    shattered by their product.

I finally acquire a RMA for the cooler, however considering my motherboard and memory used with it failed due to the leak; I already told them they have been thrown away, Corsair support team refused to listen to me the first time.

I requested another RMA without motherboard and memory, and now I acquire no answer what so ever.i have last reply from support, so I can officially complain about the lack of customer service. nevertheless I'd stay away from
    Corsair, I cannot advise their after sales service.

You will require offering the items you are claiming for an RMA that is usual, why would you through these items away, if you were making a claim for damage? I fail to observe your point here. Nevertheless I would suggest you calling customer service by phone .You can get the number on corsair official website

For the reason that I first tried to RMA when I had them 2 months ago now, and I got no reply. Besides, I didn't know that I would acquire compensation for damaged items, if I had have known that I wouldn't have binned them, perceptibly.