Thread: Want windows 7 kyocera fs-720 driver

Want windows 7 kyocera fs-720 driver

Actually I have the kyocera fs-720 printer for myself I upgraded my pc to the windows 7 and after when I connected to the printer and tried to give print out what I found is that my kyocera fs-720 printer is not able to take the printout after upgrading my pc to the windows 7. So what can be the problem ??? is my printer been damaged ??

Re: Want windows 7 kyocera fs-720 driver

I want to know from when the issue has started giving up exactly to your kyocera fs-720 printer. As you have told that the problem has occurred after the installing windows 7 but did the printer worked fine on the earlier OS. Or did this problem started occurring after buying the new printer.

No the kyocera fs-720 printer started giving the issue after I upgraded the pc to the windows 7 but before that it was working fine with the windows xp and after and never had the problem with the printing but after installing the windows 7 it started giving me the issues.. Due to this I cannot get the printout.

Even I have the kyocera fs-720 printer and have the same problem but the thing it is that I rarely used the printer and never tried printing more but now when I tried printing it was not able to take print out as I have the in my pc.
    As you are saying that you are not able to take the print out in your pc then you must check the drivers of the kyocera fs-720 in the pc. I would suggest that you should try installing the drivers of kyocera fs-720 in your pc and check it after whether you are able to take the printout or not. Because I had the same problem with my HP printer , it was able to take the printout but after installing the other OS it was unable to give printout. But after installing the driver it worked properly and was able to give proer printout.

Actually I have the kyocera fs-720 printer for myself I upgraded my pc to the windows 7 and after when I connected to the printer and tried to give print out what I found is that my kyocera fs-720 printer is not able to take the printout after upgrading my pc to the windows 7. So what can be the problem ??? is my printer been damaged ??
    As far as I have knowledge regarding the kyocera fs-720 printer I would tell you that this printer is quite old and there are no drivers available for the windows 7.

So due to this reason you are not able to get the printout from your pc.