Thread: Blue cartridge not working on HP Officejet Pro L7680

Blue cartridge not working on HP Officejet Pro L7680

Last two years i used this HP Officejet Pro L7680 printer on my windows 7 system. two days before i placed new Blue cartridge onto it. now it gives problem. when i try to print text in blue ink, it can't work on such all in one printer. what was the reason behind that? can anybody help me to fix this complex issue? thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Blue cartridge not working on HP Officejet Pro L7680

HP recommends that you use genuine HP cartridges. Genuine HP cartridges are designed and tested with its own compatible HP printer. hence i would also been recommend to you that get this genuine HP cartridges on placed it on your HP printer. this is necessary when non compatible cartridges won't work on your printer system. for buying this genuine HP cartridges you need to visit official HP site. they provide you some useful cartridges for your HP L7680 printer. try this and check its result. i am sure that this will be definitely fix your issue.

Many non-HP media could be incompatible with HP inks and printing systems. hence this is necessary to replace this non HP cartridge with the new cartridge. try this as per mentioned in about post and checks its valuable result on your system.

if the problem is being related to the printer and its setting, then one of the most common solutions over this issue, is being try to perform resetting setting task on your HP printer. for doing this process, you need to unplug the power supply of the printer for few time slot. then insert it after one minute.it will be set all your printer setting to its default stage. this is necessary when the problem is in the firmware of the printer. otherwise, problem is in the hardware that makes such type of issues.

you can also simply try to do the removing additional print pages which is present on the printer. hence i would be suggest to you that use this simplest type of process on your system and check what happen onto it. sometimes this makes an issue, and hence we need to do buffer content removing strategy to check what happens onto your system.

If you are trying to print in color, select Color Options , and then make sure that Print in Gray scale is not selected. this is necessary to fix your complicated problem. try this and check what happen onto it. if the Print in Gray scale option on you need to off this option. this is well for you to fix such complicated issues. for more information try to read the manual of the printer. check what things happen onto it.

you can also use the Print Quality Page option on you printer folder. this is well for you to fix such complex trouble. try to print this quality page and check that it will be come on which color format. if the same things happen on it. try to set the setting of printer in its preferences tab.

the Print Quality Diagnostic page also help to you for fixing this complicated troubles. also i want to recommend you that check that your printer and its content contents any dust particles or not. you need to perform the dust cleaning task on it. hence try this and check what result arrives onto it. for doing this task you can use manual and clean all the dust particles of your printer. try this and check what happen onto it.

i also faced such issue on my printer. then i perform this cleaning task but it won't work. after running a print head clean, i found that the printer only print text in black mode. then i open the printer setting and set print only black mode option to OFF. this will be work and now my printer was able to print text in color as well as black color format. you can also check your printer setting and if necessary, then try to do this simple process on your windows 7 system. this is necessary for you to fix such kind of problems.

before doing any such process, i will be suggest to you that check the printer is capable to work in windows 7 or not. this is very old configuration based printer. hence i would be say that try this and if it is not comfortable, then use your printer in windows xp. this is well for use the printer with its full performance point of view.

I have the same issue. Brand new HP 7500A, right out of the box. then i simply do the cleaning with the resetting task on this hp printer. it works and now my printer has been work with such brilliant manner. you can also check its result on windows 7. might be possible that you got aspect result on your windows 7 system. for more information read our forums articles. this is well for you and it fix your complex problem.