Thread: cheap media player in India.

cheap media player in India.

I came across this 1080p HD media play. according to the description it can handle quite few situations easily. it is costing around only Rs.1500 . because of its not being a recognized brand in the market, no warranty and reliability is an issue. so just wanted to inquire about, whether i can get a branded media player somewhat ranging in around 1500. i am ready for extra payment. is it available in India on a local basis.

Re: cheap media player in India.

if you want the media player in the available option which you mentioned, Go with Amekette which comes with round shape. it can be said as Cheap & good.

Western Digital-TV Live Hub can be also the available option which will satisfy your needs , but from cost point of view, it is expensive but it is able to play most of the vid format and have 1 tb internal storage capacity. so if you are interested in these configurations it will prove to be a useful one.

i buyed some products from deal extreme, its good site providing free shipping all over world but i made an purchase of stuff costing 400 -500 and since there are chances of not receiving the delivery, as they don't post with your existence, and there is no hand to hand delivery, so you should prefer for a speed post which will confirm the delivery. or in other case, you can have a visit to a local gray market in your city and pay and buy locally even if it costing 500 plus.

the most recommendable media player which i will insist on will be none other than the WD media player which is just awesome and with a plenty of features en building. it will surely in no sense make your normal tv into a smart tv and will cost around 10k.