Thread: Best Case which supports high CPU and GPU.

Best Case which supports high CPU and GPU.

i had previous CPU cooler which didnt did enough work. so after many years i am willing to upgrade with my case which supports CPU cooler about 175+ mm and 270+mm for GPU. if you have an idea about the same,
    Kindly assist me one within the range 4000-5000k and this will be the last to pay for which i would go for. I would be happy for me to have an specifications or configuration low.

Re: Best Case which supports high CPU and GPU.

if you are looking for something new to try with here i can provide you with possible options. i would suggest for a Lancool PC-K62 Black/Corsair Carbide 400R/CM 690 II Advanced/CM HAF 912 Advanced.

yes i also can say about the same. Corsair is quite good but whity in appearance.I like the crosair 400r. it comes with a price range of around 6k. I am not able to understand by the way mounting case costing a hell of money.

as per my knowledge and quite used with such techniques,I would recommend CM HAF 912. also i can suggest to buy Advanced.Corsair Carbide 400R or CM 690 II Advanced. i think both Cases are Awesome. majority of cases at that price will prove to be all quite good. you can consider buying any of the cases previously mentioned.

I think choice of corsair will be the best for my fit. but i don't know the actual price of it. i think Corsair Carbide 400R can be suitable option as it can fit Silver Arrow or Even H100 with proper ease. but the problem with silver arrow which i had currently is that its heatpipes protruding in my gamma case. but as i earlier mentioned, Not sure about the IT peripherals costing going to be in these recent days.

as you may also be expecting prices, i came to know the scenario and mentioninig the same,
    Cooler Master HAF 912 costs around Rs.6500
    Cooler Master 690 II Advanced costing Rs.6500
    Lancool PC-K62 Black costs Rs5350 and finally
    Corsair Carbide 400r which is costing Rs5200.

if you have an wait for the gpu for a year, buying it next year will be of great choice. As i had to purchase psu as i felt like investing one. But i am not willing to settle for 10k which is considered to be a high costing psu . But this supposes to be good and comes in a good budget, owing to be a great deal. So i picked it. I will see for the the new series of gpu only . according to me 80+ certified for gaming can be applicable and most of the people recommend they are good. but i have a doubt if i can make use of way to measure the power usage by means of any system software.

there is a system software which measures the power usage. its a software called 'Joule-meter'. I heard about the same some previous to a few months. if you are able to search it you can make a try. in fact i was planning to take one more gpu, after my arrival of cooling LED fans. Its true that cases are with high cost as technology proceeds and with it demand substantially grows thereby increasing the Money factor. But for this case only budget users can have a excellent build.