Thread: How can I make the font / text size bigger with HP Photosmart C8180?

How can I make the font / text size bigger with HP Photosmart C8180?

Hey all, I am having the new HP Photosmart C8180 but with this printer I am not happy at all. This is because when I am trying to print the web page at that time I get that the printed web page is so small and I am not able to read this properly. Is there is any way that will help me to make the font / text size bigger??? I yes then please reply me back about this. And also reply me back if here anyone have the same problem.

Re: How can I make the font / text size bigger with HP Photosmart C8180?

Yes, I also agree with this, I am also having the same problem and for getting resolve this I have tried with the so many of the suggestion but still this is not working for me. Yes, I know that this problem is not related with the printer but this is totally related with the HP Smart Web Printing. I am still searching the way that will help me to adjust the size that will allow the text to be readable. I have also tried with contacting with the HP support but still I get that they are not helping me for doing this all things. Hope that someone over here will help us to resolve this problem.

Friends, I have recently downloaded and installed SWP but after doing this, I get the compatible with IE8 and Windows 7. And for that, if I am trying to print the font big then for that I am not able to get the proper problem. Thanks for that suggestion. Any other suggestion in this case??

I can say here that if you all are thinking to print the web page fonts as big then for that I will say that you will need to change page orientation to landscape. I am sure that this might always be suitable but is at least readable. Try with this, and reply me back about this iof this not helped you. And also I would like to say here that I am also using this setting for printing the web pages in big font. I am sure that you also will not get the problem with this.

Hey all thanks for that all thins. But still the same problem I am getting. And still I ma not getting here the way that will help me to resolve this type of the problem. I have also tried with contacting with the service center but they also not helped me for the suggestion about this. Please reply me back if anyone have got resolve this type of the problem.

I have the same problem, of too small print, which I had initially noted in 'other printing problems' section. I could not find the icon you mentioned, but from what I could find, I seem to have the most current update. I've not had the problem in the past. Why now, all of a sudden will it not print out as I have expanded the item, but just prints the smaller version, with print so small it is impossible to read?? Some threads had said to try the 'landscape' choice, which I have not tried yet, but still why should it be necessary? I tried several different choices: borderless, changing the margins, etc, but all to no avail. Any further suggestions???

yes, here i can see that there are too many of the users of the HP Photosmart which are getting this type of the problem. and for resolving this , i will suggest you that yo u will need to contact with the HP support center, i am sure that they will help you in this case to resolve the problem. i am telling you this all things because i have also the same problme and they really helped me to resolve this problem.