Thread: HP Photosmart C4780- Help to cancel HP SMART WEB PRINTING

HP Photosmart C4780- Help to cancel HP SMART WEB PRINTING

Recently I have got the new HP Photosmart C4780 printer and also I have successfully install this to my system. I was very happy with this, but now I am getting trouble with this and the problem I shtat when I am trying to open the internet explorer at that time I get that hp smart web printing comes up there. And at that time I have to shut it down for resolving that type of the problem. I have also tried with checking the settins for this in my system but there also I didn’t get anything relate with this. Please replt me back over here if anyone have the suggestion about this. How can I disable that web printing. And or your infromatiion, let me tell you all here that I am using internet explorer 8 on window XP. Please help me for doi9ng this thing.

Re: HP Photosmart C4780- Help to cancel HP SMART WEB PRINTING

Yes, I am also having the same problem and want to know the way that helps us to disable this WEB printing. Really I want this one but actually I don’t want to shut it down every time I surf. Please help me also if here anyone have the suggestion about this.

Yes I also agree with that issue and also I can say that this is common problem with the so many of the users of the HP printers with the INTERNET explorer. And when you are trying to open the Windows Internet Explorer at that time you are going to get the error about a compatibility issue with the HP Smart Web Printing add-on. I have also get this type of the problem and for getting resolve this I am having suggestion about this which are as: For getting resolve this problem you will need to install the latest version of the HP Smart Print add-on. Try to get that HP Smart Print add-on from the official site of HP and install this, I am sure that you will be able to resolve this problem at that time.

Hey friends, thanks for the suggestion. I tried with downloading the HP Smart Print add-on but for some reasons I am not able to do this thing. Can you please provide me that downloading link that will help me to download the HP Smart Print add-on for that?? Please help me for this also. I have trid with this so many times but there also I get that I am not able to do the downloading for the HP Smart Print add-on. Please give me direct link for the downloading. Thanks for that.

Sure, I can provide you that direct link. But before you try with the activation you will need to download the HP Bing Bar with a Smart Print button and that you can get from the::

HP Bing Bar

And when you done with the installing this at that time you can get the HP Bing Bar with Smart Print, then try to activate the Smart Print, and for that click on the::

HP Smart Print

try with this, and I ma sure that you will not get this problem again with this.

Thanks for the link dude. , but I don’t want to install those Add-ons. I want to fix it myself then for that reason are you having any suggestion about this?? If yes then please reply me back about this. I have to disable this error message only.

Yes you can also do that thing. And for \doing this, you will need to follow the steps as:

1. First you will need to close all Internet Explorer windows.
    2. And after this, you will need to open the new Internet Explorer window.
    3. And then if you get the message that states that the HP Smart Web Printing add-on can cause Internet Explorer to crash or to stop responding than at that time you will need to click on the box that says that Always open Internet Explorer without this add-on.
    4. Try with this, I am sure that you will not get this problem again. I was also having this type of the problem and for getting resolve the problem, I have a tried with the above steps and this really helps me for disabling that issue.

Dude, thanks for the steps. I tried with the only settings for disabling this from the IE8 not tried with removing this Add-ons from the system. And this works for me. Now I am not getting the problem while I am trying to use the IE 8. Thanks again for that.

Ok, after reading all the problems over here I can say that it is not compatible with internet explorer 8 or MFF 3.0. yes, I am very sure about this, because I have also tried with the so many of the suggestion and then I get that I am not able to disable this. And then someone suggest me the steps for disabling this and then it really works for me. I would like to also suggest you that steps which are as:

• by going to Tools>Manage Add-ons or go to Control panel> Internet options>click on 'Programs" tab>click on Manage add ons.
    • And also you can remove this Add-ons completely from your PC by trying with the setting Control panel> Add/Remove programs and uninstall SWP from there.

Try with this , I am sure that this will help you also to get resolve the problem.

Friends, I was also having this type of the problem and for that I want to remove the HP Add-ons completely from the system. And for that I get the suggestion on this forum. But when I am trying with the steps at that time I get that I am not able to uninstall SWP via Control Panel. For making sure about this, I have tried with this settings so many times but still there I get that I am not able to do this. When I am trying to click on the Uninstall button at that time I get that it displays message as:: Need source disk. Why this is happening with me?? Please reply me back about this.

ok, if you are getting this type of the problem then for that i will suggest you to try with the HP Smart Print software, for which i have given the download link above. try with downloading that and sure that you will not get the problem with this. reply me back here about the results of this,