Thread: HP C4280 showing stop error while scanning email windows mail software

HP C4280 showing stop error while scanning email windows mail software

I am done some project so I presently functioning on a customer’s PC as when I am trying to scan the windows email s\w that I got the suddenly message that about the error so doesn’t know the problem so I have contacted with a HP chat support by four different occasions and every time there is no resolution. So please help me from these?

Re: HP C4280 showing stop error while scanning email windows mail software

I have contain an identical issue that was unexpected issue it with a c5280 drivers when the windows XP and the out lock express and also the drivers can be appear to take any notice from the existence of the outlook express as the default email client like as you so any help that can be grateful and appreciate .

While I receive that from the article unfortunately I just obtain through the process. So that is to be install the dim software and want to be running and make the scan to email user setting that required to place the properly all the HP clarification to the top to output express so I can be use this solution but I still ailed to solved out the problem. That the scan working okk but the messages will popup the error msg.so any other recommend please?

I thought that I saw the same issue that I am facing on my L7555 on XP but the my problem is slight different from you that on my scanner that will be crop the image on the random base that I check with all the ways that I uninstalled and reinstall all the HP solution but still the scan email function is not working

The same concern troubles by means of using on F4180 printer... Subsequent to review all the entry on this subject matter in addition to more than a few e-mails among HP Support....I give up annoying to find a require to fix the scanner issue . My work approximately is to make use of window photograph Gallery. All you enclose to do make use of the file import function, after that the email function and it workings huge. It's extremely easy to make use. now go after the steps for scanning that come up Hope this helps.

So sometimes we are finding the problem on the hardware of the printer but that is not true so somewhat that will be accept the file by the PC so it thing you want to save the file in a rich text file rather than Jpg so it might be works okk.