Thread: Display show a vertical lines while scanning on HP Photosmart plus B209a.

Display show a vertical lines while scanning on HP Photosmart plus B209a.

So while I bought a printer that it is three in one that it left more than three to four year that I have been used now that I have to face some problem while to scan any of the page directly I am getting the vertical lines only and nothing should I got from the scanning this model having the issue or it having some other problem and I have done all possible thing that need to do like reinstalling or unplugged of the document show what should I do or buy a new printer so can please help me?

re: Display show a vertical lines while scanning on HP Photosmart plus B209a.

Yeah this is issue which I am facing that only when I am scan an original the vertical lines that I am getting from the scanners that I have getting more than one more colors on the colors. but when I am make a print that is working normal on that I am not getting any of the issue.

Yeah I prefer all the step and also I just try with reinstalling and uninstalling all the possible thing so this printer not show any of the image only show the vertical lines on them that not copy or scan any of the data I follow all the step and the instruction that I found that nothing is working well.

That I won’t be understood that all the technology used on the computer so that actually means about the drivers, or that having to fixing from the internet. That will also not able to solve the problem about the printer or scanner

I completely afraid from this type of the issue that when the company is give the warranty and promise to solve the issue under the warranty period but when I am facing the problem that will unable to solve the problem then I just call in the HP support center then just talking with the executive for more than hrs then also I am not able to resolved the issue so it tell me that it is the hardware issue so just you want to try to reset your printer.

Re: Display show a vertical lines while scanning on HP Photosmart plus B209a.

I am just know the problem about the scanning when I check on my printer that I am also have the same issue but I don’t wish now about this model have the issue regarding the scanning because I am using hardly ever so my printer is on under a warranty period so I just replace it so I appreciate for apply for. That will be get a helpful for me