Thread: How to use HP LaserJet 1020 on Mac OS X Lion 10.7

How to use HP LaserJet 1020 on Mac OS X Lion 10.7

Last month I buy imac laptop and I use Mac OS X Lion 10.7 operating system onto it. When I try to connect my previous HP LaserJet 1020 on this laptop system, it gives error message. I haven’t knows the meaning of this error code but the message also describe that the driver for this printer is NOT available from Apple. Is there any person already faced such kind of problem or not. If yes, then share your experience here.

Re: How to use HP LaserJet 1020 on Mac OS X Lion 10.7

I view the specification of this printer and I found that this printer model is only supported by Windows based system. Hence I recommend to you that don’t try to do this connectivity task,. This is not possible. You can also do the dual booting task on your laptop. Then use this printer on your windows based system. Probably windows 7 is best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Woodley View Post
    I view the specification of this printer and I found that this printer model is only supported by Windows based system. Hence I recommend to you that don’t try to do this connectivity task,. This is not possible. You can also do the dual booting task on your laptop. Then use this printer on your windows based system. Probably windows 7 is best for you.
    Yes, this printer is being specially designed for the windows based system and few of them are Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7. Hence I also think that you connect this printer on only windows based system. This is necessary for accessing full features of this all in one printer. Try this and check its valuable result onto your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameli View Post
    Yes, this printer is being specially designed for the windows based system and few of them are Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7. Hence I also think that you connect this printer on only windows based system. This is necessary for accessing full features of this all in one printer. Try this and check its valuable result onto your system.
    Thanks for the clarification. It will be helpful for me. Now I decided to do a dual boot laptop with windows 7. After that I try to connect this printer to my laptop system. I decided to use manual of the printer for connectivity purpose. Thanks once again for your valuable help.