Thread: Unable to connect HP Photosmart B110a via IP address

Unable to connect HP Photosmart B110a via IP address

I came here to get the suggestion about the how to connect the HP Photosmart B110a via IP address?? I start getting this problem when I changed ISP and therefore changed routers, after this all I can see that I am not able to connect my printer via the IP address. Can here anyone suggest me about the suggestion for doing this?? I am having the printer IP as 192.168.1.15. and when I checked at the ISP network IP range then at there I get it as 192.168.x.xx and also there I am not able to get the printer IP, it seems that it had out of the network. Here let me tell you all that I am able to print Via the USB cable but I am not able to get back into my printers GUI by entering 192.168.1.15. why this is happening to me?? Please reply me back about the suggestion on this. And also reply me back if you are getting the same problem.

Re: Unable to connect HP Photosmart B110a via IP address

Ok for that, I am having the setting which is as:

• You can try with the front of the printer >> Setup>> Wireless>> wireless Setting>> Reset Wireless Defaults.
    • And after doing this all settings, Wireless menu>> run the Wireless Setup Wizard. This will help you to connect to your new router.

Try with this, I ma sure that using this settings you will not get any problem over there. Reply me back about the results which you have get there.

Yes, I tried with this. And this really works for me. Thanks for giving me the such a great steps. Now I can connect my HP Photosmart B110a via IP address with the new ISP. Thanks again for the help.

Friends, I am also having the same HP Photosmart B110a and with this I am getting trouble when I am trying to connect with the IP address. I am not not getting the reason for happening that things. And also for getting this problem to be resolve I tried with the all the suggestion which you have suggested on this forum. But still get the same problem. And for making sure aboubt this I have also tried with the so many times but still I get that this is not working for me. Can you please suggest me some other way for getting resolve the IP address connection with the HP Photosmart B110a.??