Thread: No support for HP LaserJet 3330 scanning if you are a mac user

No support for HP LaserJet 3330 scanning if you are a mac user

I used this Mac OS X system in last six month. Last two days I try to do the connection between the HP LaserJet 3330 printer with my Mac OS X 10.6 system with this printer and try to do scanning task, it wouldn’t work. I contact HP support center but copuldn’t get any positive reply. Can anybody describe what things happen onto it?? Why this all in one printer can’t support scanning on Mac system? I need information about it. Thanks.

Re: No support for HP LaserJet 3330 scanning if you are a mac user

Scanning functionality of the HP 3330 is included with Snow Leopard. Odds you are running making compatibility issue. Hence I would be suggest to you try to install snow leopard onto your system. This is well and in response it solves your problem. you can got installation of snow leopard is being present on many third party as well as few official site. Try this and check what reason arrives onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
    Scanning functionality of the HP 3330 is included with Snow Leopard. Odds you are running making compatibility issue. Hence I would be suggest to you try to install snow leopard onto your system. This is well and in response it solves your problem. you can got installation of snow leopard is being present on many third party as well as few official site. Try this and check what reason arrives onto it.
    It certainly is true that HP doesn't care, and the HP 3330 scanning on a Mac has been an issue. Now I read somewhere that the HP has been launch driver for removing this issue. You need to found this printer driver that will support the Mac OS X system. As per my knowledge, this could be present on official HP forum. You need to find out and then download this driver. After that you can simply install it onto your Mac system. It fixes your query.

Quote Originally Posted by Denholm View Post
    It certainly is true that HP doesn't care, and the HP 3330 scanning on a Mac has been an issue. Now I read somewhere that the HP has been launch driver for removing this issue. You need to found this printer driver that will support the Mac OS X system. As per my knowledge, this could be present on official HP forum. You need to find out and then download this driver. After that you can simply install it onto your Mac system. It fixes your query.
    I also faced similar issue. I try this same process and it will be work in my system. I suggest to the user that try this process and install Mac os X compatible driver onto this system. Then only you got correct result of this printer over Mac system. Official HP site holds related MAC scanning section that provides such compatible driver for specific system. Try this and check what result arrives onto your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameli View Post
    I also faced similar issue. I try this same process and it will be work in my system. I suggest to the user that try this process and install Mac os X compatible driver onto this system. Then only you got correct result of this printer over Mac system. Official HP site holds related MAC scanning section that provides such compatible driver for specific system. Try this and check what result arrives onto your system.
    This will only work for printing point of view. But if we consider about scanning process, it gives similar problem on this Mac OS X system. You need to contact the manufacturer and try to inform them about this issue. This is well for you and it can be fix your complex trouble. It may be possible that in future they provide you the proper version of this printer that work on Mac OS X system.

Thank you!!! This worked for me, even though I'm using the HP LaserJet 3330 on a network. But I able to only use it for printing purpose and not the scanning purpose. Any HP 3330 printer can also try to do the same process on there system and check its valuable result onto it.