Thread: Noisy Dell XPS 8300

Noisy Dell XPS 8300

I buy this Dell XPS 8300 desktop system and now I found that this desktop system has been make sound at the time of playing video games onto it. Otherwise nothing wrong happen onto it. t immerses you in your favorite movies, music, games and more with powerful processor and graphics card. Dell XPS 8300 sets a new standard for mainstream desktop tower-style PCs. I need to fix this noisy problem of this desktop pc. Any help must necessary here.

Re: Noisy Dell XPS 8300

I can understand noise issue happen onto the desktop pc due to the CPU FAN. fan sound problem with desktop is really strange. In that system, you need to check that the Fan of the system has been make sound or not. If it makes sound, then replace it with the other fan. This is really well your system. It works and in response it solves your noise problem.

Look very firstly clean the fan properly so that if there is some dirt in it, get cleaned, use compressed air for cleaning the fan. Then make proper arrangement with this fan on your motherboard. For doing this proper connection, you can use the manual of your system. After doing this connection, check any other connection and if all are proper reboot your system. If still it gives same noise, you may be contact the service provider of this dell support staff. Expert person help to fix your problem. try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto your system.

Initially I work on the video card because I think that sound come with the fan of the video card. I work with Dell and they finally replaced the Video Card, but the noise level is still the same. Then I arrange all the connection with this video card and in response all this connectivity problem has been removed onto your system.

I also faced same problem. It makes a loud noise when I press the power button and it goes through the BIOs but it is quiet after that (10 seconds of noise). Then I simply use the soft reset bios task onto it. This will be work and in response it gives positive response onto this system. Hence I would be suggesting to you that check what result arrives onto your desktop pc.

Check the video card you inserted onto your system has been makes such noise or not. For doing this task, you need to remove the CPU panel. Check the connection of the video card. if any issue, reinsert this video card. Try this simple thing and reestablish the proper connection with your desktop pc. For more information you can catch its relevant information on official site by reading expert comments on this issue. Mostly such issue arrives because of the Cpu fan. Then we need to replace the FAN. It fix issue.