Thread: THX TruStudio for Dell XPS 8300

THX TruStudio for Dell XPS 8300

I am facing a problem with the new XPS 8300, and this machine has been completely rebuilt with Windows 7 64 bit, and I have successfully loaded all drivers and software associated with my account / Software Factory. And with that the problem is that I have left is when I reinstall the THX TruStudio PC software and it throws the message that able for activate this product because there is no supported hardware detected. And that's why THX software is not installed. And while it is checked in the system at that time that the system I have a Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio card installed, with all the associated software - it works correctly. THX was originally installed in the system. Anyne have a suggestion in this case? Please answer me back.

Re: THX TruStudio for Dell XPS 8300

In my case, I have not install programs or Device Manager shows the device of integrated audio / install the software before the reconstruction, Dell drivers site suggests that the integrated audio using Realtek drivers - I downloaded and installed. These now appear as an installed program, but there is still a new device in Device Manager. THX reports not yet compatible hardware detected and not installed. Device Manager looks normal, no conflicts or missing drivers. In his comments, there seems no reason why THX settled in the original construction - wonder why Dell put it there? The case is also stamped with THX TruStudio PC.

Ok, after seeing your post I checked the BIOS integrated audio and died. When I enabled it and restarted the system, the Device Manager and found the THX additional devices installed correctly. As you say, this only works on the integrated audio, so they are of little use, but at least now I have the answer to the question.

Hello everyone, I recently just got a Dell XPS 8300, I'm supposed to get the THX software, which displays a label on the case? and I got the Dell outlet, I went to my Dell software downloads and tells me the service tag is not supported. I want to the image to see, what should I do?

If your XPS 8300 has a separate sound card, for example X-Fi Xtreme Audio or otherwise, then do not have to bother with THX, use the software supplied by the manufacturer. On the other hand, if you're using integrated audio and have a separate sound card, you must download and install THX. My XPS 8300 has the X-Fi card and I went through the previous cycle after reconstruction, THX trying to work before being discovered.

I have a Dell XPS 8300 with integrated sound, and they told me I have to PCIe sound card that I use Tru Studio software. what sound card I need? I was also told that since my team was a pre-purchased from New Dell Outlet refurbished is considered so that means I am not able to use My Dell Downloads. For that reason, have also tried to search on the internet, but then also I have not had the right idea here. I also tried the suggestion of all, all you have suggested here, but this too has helped me solve my problem. Any other suggestions, in this case?

Hey friends, thanks for replying me about that. I tried with this and after that I found that my6 problem have get resolve. Thanks for replying me about that.