Thread: Corsair H100 Prevents Booting

Corsair H100 Prevents Booting

It would be a H100 or H100 fails to prevent incorrect PSU / PC lighting? Just to be removed from my new setup and you can start with the motherboard / ram / power supply. When the H100 is installed - the flash LED motherboard, but not by proxy.

Re: Corsair H100 Prevents Booting

I was definitely connected, connect all case was a circuit to ensure that everything was connected right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Woodley View Post
    I was definitely connected, connect all case was a circuit to ensure that everything was connected right.
    It is possible, but I think a warning CPU fan though. The CPU can overheat if the pump is not running and shutting down before it even boots.

Any chance you could try the case and see if you can hear the pump running?

Quote Originally Posted by IkshuL View Post
    It is possible, but I think a warning CPU fan though. The CPU can overheat if the pump is not running and shutting down before it even boots.

Any chance you could try the case and see if you can hear the pump running?
    You have set out of the box on board. I get the same deal with the bomb in the CPU. With the pump disconnected from the powers of the Board and the PSU fan spins etc

I assume you have the pump linked to a molex connector, and three-pin connector of the fan linked to a fan header?

Sounds like either the pump or fan controller, consequently, of course, require energy, has a short circuit breakdown as the PS is the discovery and therefore not starting. You be able to check the molex connector and cable H100 to see if you discover any troubles. Sometimes when connecting two molex connectors, pins one being pushed out of place when the pins are not aligned correctly, which could cause a short. If a pin was not making an electrical connection, so you cannot reach the pump controller /, do not think the PS and the board would act in response in the method they are now. What does the manual plate cause the LED flashing as they do when the H100 is online

I have not seen a post with a comparable trouble in this discussion (at least for a few months) so it is not a common trouble. You could try different things to determine which part of the H100 is the cause of the problem, but if it is defective, simply return it to your dealer, or RMA via Corsair.