Thread: Received Corsair HX1050, Ordered Corsair AX650

Received Corsair HX1050, Ordered Corsair AX650

I'm new here. I ordered AX650 PSU and when you receive / opened I noticed that is different on the inside, HX1050.

I have the intention of returning. If, say, I keep it, what happens if something is wrong with it, fix it if Corsair become conscious of that on the receiving you are proverb and AX650?n the other hand gold AX line be supposed to be superior than HX1050!

Re: Received Corsair HX1050, Ordered Corsair AX650

Gold reached AX650 and exploded, while the PC is turned off. Basically, decide to return the bad PSU (HX1050), and I have what I ordered. We worked around 7 pm (no 7). This is used mostly for watching TV online. I turned the PC off and went to bed.

In the morning at 5 o'clock they had left because of a bad big bang. I checked the pc, it went smoke / smell of burning fuses and tripped out (not the side of light).

Plastic sheet also has many points to burn. Helped to avoid falling into the case .and other components of the plate. I did not check the other components for damage. I have enclosed by the old PSU. I have many things beyond.

I was best to keep the HX1050, which was working fine. I have to return it. I’m afraid if I get a replacement, I'll have another "bomb" in my house. Corsair Why not goes through the high voltage of the power line before putting on the market? ATTENTION USERS AX, keep children away from PC PSU IF YOU HAVE AN AX.

Not all AX PSUS are leaving to burst. I have an AX series PSU and it doesn't have any matter. Submit an RMA.

This is the initial moment in time I’ve read that an AX series PSU exploded. Might tell you to propel the PSU to their office for inspection.

The last line of power supplies are AX650 and HX1050, I guess. So there is no evidence in them. The AX650 has no opinion, however, only AX750.By the way, if any child becomes all the pc when a power supply blows up, it is not easy to overcome that experience.

In fact, as you said is the first time an exploit AXSo far, two of my hard drive are gone (500 GB and 320 GB), who do not respond at all, just some buzz. Yes, I have the same opinion with you, it's superior to be sent to Corsair for inspection, nevertheless I will not pay the p & p, I require money to buy new-fangled hard drives. I feel extremely aggravated by the loss of data, which have much.

Anybody knows how to contact the corsair? I did online, I have the case number, no answer yet. When the application was complete RMA the AX650 was not on the inventory, prefer the AX750.Why not on the list? They stopped producing them?

I have blown that spoiled AX650 PSU OTHER COMPONENTS PC, I have to contact the service department?

I paid € 136 for it, here's the deal with customers Corsair way? I have also sent another e-mail seven days ago, with another subject, but no answer.

Simulations completed online RMA, no repetition, at least to acknowledge the message. Today, nothing. I have sent emails 5.6, nothing. We paid € 135 for the AX650-PSU-bomb that exploded before it was done to make. I have dealt with other companies.

Have to give them an opportunity to respond to you. You filed your RMA on Friday and that is the beginning of the weekend. It may take a day after the weekend to get through the accumulation of the previous days. Check your spam folder. End there sometimes too.
    Sending multiple emails will not help. Just relax and wait. Someon
    e will contact you. If you have an RMA number, or number of service from the moment you need to call CS presented directly and explain to them about your other components.

This is the way overboard. So far, this is the only one with this trouble that has shown up here. Warn people to stay away and keep children away are a bit much. It can happen to any power source.

Yes, it could be the only thing that had happened to have this trouble, but the three working days and the answer is a bit much. However, the power supply is fully ready to be sent back to Amazon UK for return.

Was sent back to Corsair for the service, I guess. Corsair memory I have something for a number of superior years now in addition to still works extremely well. only the power supply.

Corsair usually prefers you to send the defective product directly to them. You already have an RMA number so you could only just out of the boat to the explanation of the trouble has caused. As someone has already indicated that you wish you can take some photo of the platform and any damage that may show. It can help in the long run to get some kind of compensation or replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by phunsuk View Post
    Corsair usually prefers you to send the defective product directly to them. You already have an RMA number so you could only just out of the boat to the explanation of the trouble has caused. As someone has already indicated that you wish you can take some photo of the platform and any damage that may show. It can help in the long run to get some kind of compensation or replacement.
    In your case it would be best to return tot distributor, since it was sold as another model.