Thread: Corsair Force GT 120GB taking long time to boot

Corsair Force GT 120GB taking long time to boot

My boot time is more than a minute, and I Quick Boot ACHI enabled and disabled. I looked all over the place, and everybody has dissimilar settings that have distorted, nevertheless nobody has the same trouble. If necessary, I can send video of what happens. Could anyone help me with the settings I have to change? I've seen videos of people start 10-20 seconds sometimes less, and my only defies the point of purchase of the unit.

Re: Corsair Force GT 120GB taking long time to boot

What storage hard drives are associated? Let me be acquainted with. So I will be capable to assist you.

I just have the Force GT plugged into the Intel sata 3 controllers. I am also going away to attach 3 TB 7200 rpm Hitachi storage later, although my cable Serial ATA power adapter requisite; by the way I did the wiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Patcy View Post
    I just have the Force GT plugged into the Intel sata 3 controllers. I am also going away to attach 3 TB 7200 rpm Hitachi storage later, although my cable Serial ATA power adapter requisite; by the way I did the wiring.
    I have the exact identical trouble. I've acquire a Marvell Sata 3 controller and I can't figure out what the deal it. It's absolutely with Windows as I'll perceive the "Starting Windows" display, then black for about 60 seconds. The whole thing is extremely well other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky Woodley View Post
    I have the exact identical trouble. I've acquire a Marvell Sata 3 controller and I can't figure out what the deal it. It's absolutely with Windows as I'll perceive the "Starting Windows" display, then black for about 60 seconds. The whole thing is extremely well other than that.
    Attempt resetting the BIOS by removing the battery or short the pins.

As soon as you boot Windows. make sure if the unit is on firmware 1.3.2. To locate what the SSD firmware download the firmware update 1.3.2 and run the update.

What graphic card your are using. In my experience with a GTX480 and two Corsair SSD in RAID 0, any driver 270.61 WHQL superior than establish to make stronger the quantity of time it obtain to boot tremendously. I have seen accurately what they are considering. The 275.33 WHQL are awful and the latest 280.26 WHQL are inferior. NVidia driver team has actually been dropping the ball with the drivers Fermi card, since I retain Ati information. I have not tested the BETA 285.27, nevertheless I distrust they are better. I'm not even sure NVidia know the trouble. They have not taken any post mentioning that more than EVGA or Nvidia

The only motive I noticed this trouble is that I've been trying to locate a driver that permit me to play Crysis 2 without breaking Cyberlink Power DVD 10 in 3D. No luck so far.

If you are thinking about dropping back to a previous driver, be aware that using Phyxion Sweeper’s driver after uninstalling the drivers from nVidia / package does not remove all the garbage. After running Driver Sweeper and reboot, you have to run Glary Utilities Registry cleaner "or CCleaner registry tool followed Registry Cleaner Advanced System Care to get it all before reinstalling. Be sure to restart between cleaning the registry. Beware with CCleaner, analyze first and then go through the list and make sure it is not going to accomplish something that you use or used the system before hitting the "Clear" button. Glary Utilities is safer, but do not use your "Startup Manager" tool unless you know what could happen, nevertheless can potentially foobar a system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabert View Post
    The only motive I noticed this trouble is that I've been trying to locate a driver that permit me to play Crysis 2 without breaking Cyberlink Power DVD 10 in 3D. No luck so far.

If you are thinking about dropping back to a previous driver, be aware that using Phyxion Sweeper’s driver after uninstalling the drivers from nVidia / package does not remove all the garbage. After running Driver Sweeper and reboot, you have to run Glary Utilities Registry cleaner "or CCleaner registry tool followed Registry Cleaner Advanced System Care to get it all before reinstalling. Be sure to restart between cleaning the registry. Beware with CCleaner, analyze first and then go through the list and make sure it is not going to accomplish something that you use or used the system before hitting the "Clear" button. Glary Utilities is safer, but do not use your "Startup Manager" tool unless you know what could happen, nevertheless can potentially foobar a system.

I was able to resolve this and now load extremely rapidly. I had originally just installed on the controller and drive, and since it worked, did nothing. Then I went to the CD that comes with Marvel drivers and other things, once I did, and went and now loads quickly. The following path is the setting for me.

I'm using the 285.38 beta driver that supposedly is required to use in the field of battle 3. I guess it is supposed to improve graphics performance by 38%, but I doubt that the figure is high.

Oh and I forgot to mention, even after the firmware update today, there was no real change in the starting time, except the Windows logo not even finish before it goes to black screen after loading Windows.