Thread: Firmware version 2.23 for FreeAgent Theater?

Firmware version 2.23 for FreeAgent Theater?

Guys do anyone know if the latest firmware is available for the FreeAgent Theater? Do anyone here have some knowledge about the same then do reveal out the information to me as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.

I did hear it out from some of my friends saying that the new version of firmware has just come up that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here. that’s my question over here, do reply tp me as soon as possible.

Re: Firmware version 2.23 for FreeAgent Theater?

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    Guys do anyone know if the latest firmware is available for the FreeAgent Theater? Do anyone here have some knowledge about the same then do reveal out the information to me as soon as possible that’s what I am saying here.

I did hear it out from some of my friends saying that the new version of firmware has just come up that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here. that’s my question over here, do reply tp me as soon as possible.
    Yes you are absolutely right it has been released and in fact it has been months since it has released so I am surprised that you all have not checked it yet that’s a bit surprising for me but still you can have a check about the same in the seagates official website, so that’s what I am saying here. so do have a check about the same as soon as possible, that’s what you should be doing over here, that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Naq View Post
    Yes you are absolutely right it has been released and in fact it has been months since it has released so I am surprised that you all have not checked it yet that’s a bit surprising for me but still you can have a check about the same in the seagates official website, so that’s what I am saying here. so do have a check about the same as soon as possible, that’s what you should be doing over here, that’s it from my side for you all.
    So can you all tell me what si the installing procedures and all. plus what are the features that are being introduced in it that is also I want to know so tell me when you can reply on the same that will be better for me, so do reply accordingly on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    So can you all tell me what si the installing procedures and all. plus what are the features that are being introduced in it that is also I want to know so tell me when you can reply on the same that will be better for me, so do reply accordingly on the same.
    For the installation you must be requiring TELNET into the box, one more thing that you need to do on the installation is that put the "install.img" on the root of a usb stick and then insert it I nthe machine that’s what you should be doing, now the features that you will be getting with the new firmware is that FAT+Mod-2.23-BinPack, RSS menu pack, New Busybox, so these are some of the features that will be getting added up in the new firmware. Yes sounds very much interesting for me and I am sure that it will do for you as well, so its time for you to have a check about the same, that’s what I am saying here, so hope that was enough for you all.