Thread: Should i buy Amconics ZEN12?

Should i buy Amconics ZEN12?

I am interested to buy Amconics Zen12. I hope that many users used this Full HD media player. Please share your comments on this media player. Should I buy this device? Thanks in advance.

Re: Should i buy Amconics ZEN12?

I heard from my friend about Zen12 is good and few other things of this media player is being also work to provide the highest result onto it. This Zen 12 was sold for $249 on Saturday. Hence I think this is the device that can be work great with the system that provides compatibility with this media player. It is useful for playing audio, video and photos through a home entertainment system. Hence I think you need to definitely buy this device and get the best experience onto it.

I think the price of this device is to be little bit high as compared to the other media player. Following are the few features also present on this device and they are as:
    • HDMI 1.3 + Composite Video Output
    • Media Transferable among PC, Mobile and NAS
    • Network Wizard to Easily Connect to Home Networking
    • DLNA 1.5 and UPnP 1.0 Compliant
    • BitTorrent Download Support.

Then I think this is the best device that will be provide you the latest technology features and many more. You can also compare it with the other media player.

Going by specs, it's a joy to have, especially with internet browser built in. I think few other devices also provide such type of facility but the way this device can provide the internet browsing facility and handling the online applications is being very good. Hence I think you need to buy this device and get more experience onto it.