Thread: Feature of TomTom via1535tm

Feature of TomTom via1535tm

Recently I have heard about the ‘TomTom via1535TM’, however I decide to get this but not have that much of information about this. so is there any benefits or loss to have this what are the advantage of using tomtom via1535tm i will get, what are the additional and advance feature it provide to the user. So if you guys want to suggest me your suggestion or any idea about this then please do the reply. Your response will be appreciated.

Re: Feature of TomTom via1535tm

I have this TomTom VIA 1535TM, and have really like it, since I have not found any of the trouble regarding unpacking, turning on, and mounting the unit on my dashboard. I can easily connect it to my computer; update the maps, and starting my MyTomTom account. The entire menu that are there for the user benefits are great to make the use for the various feature and uses. The menu response good for the touching feature, all the maps present there are working fine without an issue or some error with the fast speed.

By using this device you can easily navigate to the local area shops and roads easily, you can also point unit's POI database to locate the desire address, and whenever you want to see the total distance available for the corresponding location it provide the total information about the location.
    There is the accuracy for the result that means that if your desire point addresses are located once, then even though there are more than once area whose name is similar to that one you have pointed will be seen highlighted.

The following are the advantage that I have found while using the VIA 1535TM.
    • Availability of Maps and Icons
    • Satellite acquisition
    • Navigation and traffic to indicate the traffic update.
    • Recalculation, this is the feature by which you are able to get the distance between the source and the destination.
    Beside this there are the several feature that can be make use to get the best experiences while using this.

The thing you will like the most about this TomTom VIA 1535TM is that you can enjoy the choosing a destination with the help of Voice commands. It also doesn’t require that much of the complicated command. It automatically switches to the night time display darker colors when the sun goes down. The entire data is simply view on the bottom of the screen, which has the complete information about the user movement from the starting point to the ending point easily. All the calculation is automatically created.

There are the features known as POI by which you can choose which POI to always display on my map while driving. You can chose any of the location and that location will always appear on the map you can view any of the location where you want to reach. There you can easily navigate to any of the restaurants, stores, banks or anything you want, or any combination of them all. But one thing you have to keep in mind that you don’t have to select lots of address or the point that make the map cluster. The best thing I have seen in this device is the feature for the Red light cameras that have its unique feature.

You can download the update MyTomTom, software/ map download and installation all that you have no problem at all. All i have found none of the error or something there in the TT. Beside the various features the TomTom have supporting the Bluetooth Receiver, Automobile, Mobile Phone, this is also portable to support any of the platform. There is also the Turn by Turn and the 3D feature is also available there. The screen is of the 3.1 x 4.7 x 1.0 inches, there are no Hard Drive. There are the possibilities for preloaded maps. There are the inbuilt speakers present in these devices, it also support the Multi Segment Routing.

With the help of the accurate routing we can improve over time, there are the features for the Lifetime map and traffic updates. There Improved graphics and on-screen fonts are also seen in this devices. The voice is clearly prompt and it is highly customizable with no add at all.

There were additional color gradients than before and you can toggle the map stuck between 2D and 3D modes. It's easy to tell at a momentary look how far to the front the next turn is, your current speed, the current velocity limit of the road you're on, and how far absent the final destination is. The VIA 1535TM also displays lane help arrows to show you where to hang about on highways, and it pops up a nicer-looking 3D graphic to without a doubt illustrate exits and more composite interchanges.

Even I have also purchased this ‘TomTom VIA 1535TM’ and found that it is good for the use for lots of things including that we can easily connect the TT with the Computer and the TomTom can be use for the Detection of any of the Address, stores, Medical, Bank, and all the important address or the locality can be easily found and marks in the TomTom, there are the feature that you can identical make the area marks so that next time you don’t have to search for the result there it already there present for the use, even we can get the Direction information. And also we can download the maps for any of the area in this Device.