Thread: DVD-RW LG GSA-H10H not working on Windows 8 x64

DVD-RW LG GSA-H10H not working on Windows 8 x64

Last week, I installed Windows 8 x64 on my old laptop and now I want to join DVD-RW LG GSA-H10H DVD drive onto it but it will be gives detection problem. I don’t know the basic reason behind this issue and hence I need the proper way that works to fix this kind of DVD drive connectivity issue. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: DVD-RW LG GSA-H10H not working on Windows 8 x64

I think you need to check the hardware connection with this DVD drive. This will be work to make sure that the DVD-RW LG GSA-H10H drive has been connected to the system or not. If it will be not working well then you need to make proper connection and locate the same detection problem arrives on it or not.

You need to also check that the proper driver has been installed during the connectivity of this DVD-RW LG GSA-H10H drive. If not then you can use the online driver installation task on it. This will be work to fix your connectivity problem. You can take help of the device manager option of the system property window to identify that the problem is worked or not. This driver of the drive will be help to make the proper connection between windows 8 and DVD drive.

If you have not installed the chipset drivers as well as RAID drivers onto windows 8 then you need to make effort to install such driver onto it. it makes proper connection with this windows 8 and the DVD drive. The older IDE drives seem to work just fine, and I hope that this drive also make proper connection with this system.