Thread: astro a40 headset for Asus Xonar D2X

astro a40 headset for Asus Xonar D2X

Hey would i require the Amplifier with Asus XONAR D2X sound card or do you believe i can only get enhanced? Or if i don't require the amplifier, SENNHEISER PC360 with my sound card? or a better suggestion?

Re: astro a40 headset for Asus Xonar D2X

Acceptable that additional things, what’s is the greatest head set or Headphones for PC (Music /gaming) ......
    I’m opinion SENNHEISER HD 598 or SENNHEISER PC 360, don’t really require a mike ( have single) but what’s improved for the sound . I also have a sound Card which is Asus XONAR D2X in my System. And it work great. I am satisfied with it.

The Asus Xonar D2X is a extremely best soundcard, and the PC360 a excellent the entire around headset. In my opinion, Over the PC360 I'd go with the 598 though, if you don't require the microphone.

I have ended that, SPDIF out is for all time checked, the Dolby Digital button is on. No issue what I select (for the sake of troubleshooting) DTS, PCM, or Dolby Digital Live, they all manufacture audio, there is just no audible disparity when switching between the three.. there are No volume stage bars show up on the Xonar Audio center also like they do when go around the Astro a40. When associated throughout the Astro a40, the volume equalizers and knob and effects on the Xonar Audio center can be selected and clicked, but no dissimilarity is finished audio wise, not still volume. Once more, when direct associated the audio center mechanism fine. As for the volume stage bars not placing and the entire audio controls not functioning I don't identify if that is how it is supposed to be, or if it is a restriction of the Astro a40 hardware or what. Headphones alternative i would now go for following much investigate are the ULTRASONE HFI-780 or ((ATH A90)) any additional idea would be cool please don't suggest headsets..

Okay i at present own the (Asus Xonar D2X) and (Beyer dynamic DT 700 Pro 80ohm) they should i purchase a preamplifier for the headphones? If so what preamplifier would you guys suggest? Also, are theses head phones excellent for gaming?

80ohm is correct around the spot where a tiny amplifier might be worth looking at. As a common rule, if the headphones are loud sufficient, then you maybe don't require one. In some situations, the DT 700 Pro are [from what I have read anyways] extremely nice headphones, so I don't observe any vast reason to upgrade from them. but i have a problem with that. My crisis is when I join Astro a40 to D2X with Cable which is Optical then I can't hear any noise and when I attach Astro a40 Headphone straight to the D2X then I can hear noise but the sounds is simply in Stereo. I can't apply 7.1 or 5.1 when attach my Astro a40 straight to the D2X. When I attach the Optical Cable to my soundcard In Motherboard then I can hear sound very well and can do 5.1 but I presently bought this Soundcards and I actually desire it to work with the Astro a40 but I just can't seems build it to functioning properly.