Thread: which one is better ps2 or usb

which one is better ps2 or usb

I am thinking of buying the desktop for myself but I am bit confused about the mouse and keyboard buying. I am thinking of buying the mouse and keyboard with the usb but my dealer says me better to go for the ps2. I am confused between this can anyone tell me which one is better , the USB or ps2 . so now suggest me from your experience which one is better to buy for.

Re: which one is better ps2 or usb

According to me now –a –days people prefer for the usb rather than ps2 . because it gives fast response and is easy to attach on any device whether it is desktop or laptop it can be used on both the device. While ps2 cannot be used on both the device . so I think it is a big drawback for ps2 user .

I don’t agree with you , I am using the ps2 mouse device and happy with . I don’t have any issue related with the mouse or ps2. So according to me I don’t see any difference between the USB and ps2.

As far as my knowledge is concerned I know that the ps2 are really better then the USB . The thing with the USB are that they generate more cpu cycles , i.e one IRQ are connected to the all devices where bandwidth of that particular bus have to share with USB with the multiple devices and also with the other device with share IRQ . While ps2 port which is committed to do only one particular thing or on particular task. Like USB, the ps2 doesn’t have to share the IRQ or share the bandwidth and does not generate more cycles as we see USB. While seeing the difference between the two you must have got the idea about the functioning of the USB and ps2 . so as per my suggestion I would tell you that you should go for buying the ps2 rather than going for usb.

I have used both usb and the ps2 , the difference I found out in both of them is that the , when I was playing the game with the usb port I could easily play the game but when I tried to play the game in the ps2 the mouse in it didn’t move properly or I can tell you that the mouse was functioning slow . so I would recommend you that you should go for buying with the USB port rather then going for the ps2 . and what is the best part of USB is that you even attach with the laptop.

I must say that the best part of the usb is easily attacable and the basic rule of the usb is that the ps2 is not fast then the usb and second USB uses up more cpu time , but then too it is faster and more reliable and better then the ps2 .

I must tell you that the PS2 is the most superior choice. Before this I was also thinking that USB was superior then the ps2 but after studying about this from the internet I found out that practically the ps2 are much responsive then the USB. I have read in one of the article on the internet stated that PS2 was more quicker in response then the latest USB And I was glad to see this that it was something different result which I didn’t expected . But when I personally tested on my pc and checked the difference between ps2 and the USB . After that I came to know the ps2 is really good then the USB and playing the game with it really faster response

Basically it is upon you what are our requirements about the desktop , do you generally need the USB or ps2 . because whatever over here is explained is totllly techinal aspect . So I think it will barely get you , so I will suggest you to go for what you need for your pc .