Thread: Elevated CPU convention every time, yet after format

Elevated CPU convention every time, yet after format

Hey pals, I am not exactly a computer freak, my computer is so configured that my Monitor is a Samsung LCD 21.5 cm, and RAM is 2 GB of Transcend, and have a graphic card of NVIDIA 512MB. I am worried for the high usage of my CPU. Actually few days before I have added a gadget to my desktop which shows my RAM and CPU usage? Now that installed it I have developed a concern for my increasing CPU usage as shown by the gadget.

Previously my computer stared making some noise bur to my astonishment it was not reducing bur started increasing day by day. Now my CPU usage shown in that gadget is about 40% to 90%.

Please someone if would have come with such a problem. Help me out of this. I worry of losing my CPU if not resolved the issue urgently.

Re: Elevated CPU convention every time, yet after format

Ok so I read that your CPU usage is crossed the normal convention limit and you are having some problem bring it to the normal rate.

I would advise you to go for a system scan if have an antivirus. Because sometimes there are viruses that cause the CPU to use more than normal usage limit of its memory. As you said there are no extra loads on your RAM so the processes running are already to optimum level thus the reason for your CPU using above normal limit of usage is something different.

I have Norton Anti virus. My sync fans making some noise which is not stopping even after I have cleaned my fan with the cleaning kit I have brought from a hardware store for cleaning my computer. But then I thought that it could be an issue of disk space over limit so formatted my computer. But the problem is as it was, same, no change in consumption of the CPU usage limit. I have a Windows 7 64 bit should I have an extra cooling fan as I think keeping the Computer cool may resolve my problems.

I advise you to go for a digital power management to see if it could be solved by a single chip solution. And even the power management is convenient software to use. Basically the platform manager in it shows the usage limit comes under control.

Even one more thing check your hard disk if its connection to the mother board is proper. Try to open the task manager and search for any unwanted executive files or any irritating AV program could be possibly the one using that extra limit.

Actually I have checked the CPU case the fan and also the wirings to the motherboard looks ok.

However the crisis with me is the SATA port on my Motherboard. Therefore have to unplug it as well as plug it to another SATA port on my Motherboard. So for a moment you can't presently rely on SMART information.You would be getting an IRQ no then you can know the exact cause of issue.

Try to update the Intel LAN Driver on your computer if u are using a LAN Controller. And then again check for any change in the consumption of CPU usage limit.

Ok friends there was the solution I have got the key to it I just downloaded the process checker and found that ate up my usage and memory speed. The hardware interrupted the DCP’s. It’s all solved appreciate you all for the help Thanks.