Thread: How do I retune DMTech TV Freeview with DVD video please?

How do I retune DMTech TV Freeview with DVD video please?

I purchased a DMTech LU20XT Built-In DVD Player. I have tried to retune my Wharfedale DTV only to discover the menu is locked when I open menu it illustrate reset with a forward arrow. I try this option but must say that this option not work on my system. How do i retune my DMtech Tv. Can anyone tell me how to get the TV back to a state where I can do a Digital re-tune? Many thanks.

Re: How do I retune DMTech TV Freeview with DVD video please?

It is a standard portion of in order from the company, because I have also expected it from DmTech technical support. I followed it in full, and the EEprom was productively reset. I missing a load more channels, but the setup choice is still greened out on the menu, so I still can't leave into initial time installation or routine look for to create progress. If you cannot access the Digital TV option then conduct an EEPROM RESET as mentioned above.

Sky acknowledges the truth that their own SKY branded tv's which are in fact DMTECH units do not function with SKY remote. Try the manual below, the manual claims to be for DMTech 17" to 20" models and appears to include the LT series.

DMTech LCD DVD combi User mentioned Be aware DMTech screens do not work in conjunction with Sky remotes. It could be promising that at the present new version of Sky+ remotes have been programmed with the code. The Setup option is greened out, and is not selectable from the menu. DMTECH has their own assembly plant in the Netherlands and they run the dedicated warranty centre in the U.K. then I suggest to you for contact the expert person. They help to you for solving your complicated problem.

You need to try the button on the remote - bottom left. I also faced the similar problem I think you need to do this task and it will be help to you for solving your problem. This worked for me. And hope that you can also fix this issue.

There are two options accessible. The initial choice is to do a universal reset that will reset all user preferences. The second choice possibly to perform an EEPROM RESET. An EEPROM RESET helps to reset every one of the internal hardware. Then try any suitable choice onto it if you have knowledge about it. I hope that one of the reset would be make something special on your system and then it would be work to fix your complicated problem.

Turn on the TV? Button on the face of the TV button / Power is the remote control. Confirm you are in analog TV, press TV / DVB-T until you observe PR and the chosen channel number in the higher right corner of the screen. Then push the button to display a window that is titled on the screen. Only when the in order is this window with the title may carry on to press the digit (1) twice and then imperative the button labeled LINE. If you make a mistake, push DISPLAY over to eliminate the information window through the title and do again the process. Once you have effectively finished the previous process you'll discover a menu appears to the left of the screen.

There appear to be a series of manuals DMTECH in the same place too, in casing the on top of is not correct on the following link will take you to the download page with all the manuals obtainable on the list. The manual of this device can be help to you for fixing your complicated issues. Then try this and locate the result on such device.