Thread: Need to repair AIWA Stereo

Need to repair AIWA Stereo

I have an Aiwa 3 disk CD changer/stereo that is Two years old. The difficulty is this, when I put in a CD it does not spin or identify. If the player detects this CD then player broken it within few seconds. I don’t know why this happen on it. Please help me to do this task onto it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need to repair AIWA Stereo

If you think to fix this issue on your own capacity then do following task in step by step manner. In that first take away the case and the back panel of the stereo. Then using stereo backside, level your eyes with the back of CD player laser unit. Then in next step, you need to observe a small plastic screw which regulates a potentiometer. Using this screw, plug the stereo on. Put cd and turn the potentiometer very little by little. Do this task still the laser is capable of reading cd's once again. This process helps to fix your problem.

I have an AIWA AD-L300 casette deck that need belt repair and I live in Avon CT. then I contact the Aiwa service center. The dealer provide me this parts. I inserted it onto my stereo. Now all the functions of this steareo works correctly. You can also do this task with the help of the service dealer.

The problem could be the disc sensor or even a defective spindle motor or motor drive circuit. In this case, you need to search a lot about this issue. Hence you need to use the manual and then apply it on your CD player. This process will be help to you for fixing such issue. This manual has become provide the details technical information about it. Then I suggest to you for do this task on your CD player. This will be definitely help to you for fixing your problem.