Thread: unable to print more than one copy on HP 8600Kdn printer

unable to print more than one copy on HP 8600Kdn printer

Ok now here is my problem with the HP 8600kdn printer. And my Operating system is Vista 32 bit version. Whenever I try to print with my hp printer of the above model on adobe products or ms word it shows a message telling that cannot print more than one copy at a time. Please give any solution as I have already wasted many of my pages printing useless. I have also checked on the HP site but it was also not enough to resolve my printing problem.

If anyone has an advice, please help.

Re: unable to print more than one copy on HP 8600Kdn printer

I would primarily advice you to check for the latest updates on the Hp site enter your printers model initials when asked and get to the latest update. Select your operating system as vista. May be this will be helpful.

After the first 2 failed attempts finally reinstalling fresh updates. Firstly I visited the HP site but didn’t found anything worth solving my issues. Then I tried to update from the HP site but after restarting my computer the problem remained same unsolved. I even tried to find some hardware solution even that didn’t count.

I now think it’s an I Design problem. Because when I changed the features of printing to another way it still printed the same way one at a time though I asked it to print 25 papers copy. I don’t think it’s getting to exactly where I want it to. I am worried because if it is a hardware problem then it’s going to cause me a big amount. It needs to be software problem.

Either a driver issue which could be disabled I need to check for any hardware. Or it could be vista as I have found vista very annoying in many driver cases. Vista is definitely very irritating sometimes. Firmware updates need to installed for this particular issue. Going to install an update from firmware.

Update your firmware to 9.0(7.93 mb)

Even if that doesn’t help then you have to install recent update for your device on HP’s website.

That’s it finally here was the issue with, which is now solved I downloaded the latest drivers update for my printer 8600kdn that was available on the HP’s website.

Thanks guys. I appreciate your help.