Thread: How to improve Savi Office WO100 performance

How to improve Savi Office WO100 performance

I want to establish this Savi Office WO100 wireless office headset network on my office. For doing this task I already do the connection but I seem few things on it. This is the headset works only when the connection between the base and phone is within 18 inches. Also it has only 6 feet proprietary USB cord. If I check this headset with the Plantronics CS55 Wireless Office Headset, then the performance of this CS55 is much better. I need help to improve performance of Savi Office WO100. Any think would be appreciating to do this task.

Re: How to improve Savi Office WO100 performance

This is the most technical problem and in that case, you need to contact the official Service Center of the Plantronics. The official site gives you all the details and contact information of the nearest Service Center. Then use this information and try to identify the problem behind this low performance of such device.

If you really think that the performances of such Savi Office WO100 wireless office headset is very low, and then use the other headset. As per you discussion you already check the performance of this headset with the Plantronics CS55 Wireless Office Headset, I suggest to buy this Plantronics CS55. This is suitable for you. For more information you can contact to the official site expert of the Plantronics.

I don’t think that is necessary. You have the facility on this headset to position it in well and suitable situation. After doing this task, just make sure the microphone volume controls on the left side of the base unit. Control all the other features and facility of this device. It works to improve performance and wireless connectivity range.

You may also require adjusting buttons on left side of the base as per mentioned in above post. If you think that problem is related to the sound technology then set the proper features and value of sound property. Otherwise do the setting on networking option of this device.

The WO100 works with applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, and more. Then I suggest to you for make sure the softphones you use is well suitable for this selected Wireless Office Headset. This is necessary to use an compatible softphones with it. You can check the connectivity of this and if capable then fix this connectivity problem. This connectivity offers user’s one headset for multiple wearing styles and office. Then do this connectivity fixing task on your system. It help to improve the system performance.

This problem arrives because of the distortion. If the distortion is still there, correct the headset volume control to minor the headset speaker volume. If the distortion persists, lower the Desk Phone Listening Volume on the base. If you are looking for a serious corporate headset system, this is the process helps to improve the performance of the Wireless Office Headset.

The manual of this Savi Office WO100 wireless office headset provides few steps that work to fix this issue. You need to use the help of manual and apply this onto your system. I am sure that this will be help to you for solving your problem.