Thread: TeamSpeak or ventrilo with Plantronics Audio 995

TeamSpeak or ventrilo with Plantronics Audio 995

I want to use TeamSpeak or ventrilo software on my mobile phone for communication purpose but I the headphone of this mobile phone gives problems. I use Plantronics Audio 995 wireless headset is the first wireless headset. It won’t give best response for this software. There was a problem with keeping the button depressed as the headset seems to only send key presses. I need helps to fix this issue. Thanks for any help.

Re: TeamSpeak or ventrilo with Plantronics Audio 995

For solving this communication problem you need to follow the below process that works to fix such issue.
    • First step is set ventrilo talk key to 'Keyboard: Right Alt'.
    • Installed autohotkey and insert Volume_Up::RAlt code into the 'AutoHotKey.ahk'. this is present on your My Documents folder.
    • Restart this autohotkey and send out on ventrilo using my volume up button on the headset.

This process works to volume up key on your keyboard that will help to longer work. now it spring to Right Alt key on keyboard. Try this and locate the result.

Autohotkey is a great solution to fix this issue on your system. It is an free keyboard macro program that helps hotkeys for keyboard, mouse, and joystick. It also allows users to automate repetitive tasks. This program lets power users perform complex operations by pressing a few keys. In fact, you can make any key or mouse button act as a modifier. Then use this program and after using this program in well manner, you see that this will be help to your for fixing your complicated problem.

Ventrilo 3.0.0 is the next evolutionary step of Voice over IP (VoIP) group communications software. This software provides more advance features that works to fix such keys not working problem. Then I recommended to you for use this software and locate the result of this software on the headphone of mobile.