Thread: Which are the best headphone for Voice Recognition Software

Which are the best headphone for Voice Recognition Software

I am willing to buy a headphone for Voice Recognition Software so I just wanted to have your suggestion for the same as I don’t have much knowledge about it. I mean I have never came across it so I don’t know which will be a good choice I am looking for the best one and it will be helpful if you all list the price as well. Any helping suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Which are the best headphone for Voice Recognition Software

I will suggest you to check this one “M214i” it will cost you around $54 approximately .Its specification is as followed. It comes with a 3-in-1 Headset and It gives you a crystal clear sound when using Internet/VoIP, It Can also be used with a cordless or mobile phones, It helps in Echo reduction, It has a Mute and noise button, It helps in Eliminating the background distractions.

I am using the “MX500i” and it is one of the best and I will suggest you the same .Its feature are as followed. You can get it i9n between $32.99 to $45.97 and It has a 3-in-1 design in order to connect your computer, cordless and most of the cell phones and It comes with a WindSmart microphone technology which helps in reducing the outside noise and gives you a crystal clear sound .It is Ultra-lightweight and has a Flex Grip design on ears for better use. It is quite Adjustable and comes with One-year warranty as well.

You can check out this one as well “.Audio 630M Headset” you can get it for $49.95. It has the following feature:
    [LIST][*]It has a Audio 630M headset which helps to give a crisp voice communications as well as audio video capability[*]Boasting hi-fi stereo with USB-enhanced digital sound[*]Drastically reduces the errors and repeats in sound[*]It includes the volume and mute controls on the headset itself.[*]It has a noise-canceling microphone and adjustable boom with a soft swiveling ear cushions.[*]It is designed for periodic use and immersive conference calls.[/LIST

If you don’t have a budget problem then you can get “Plantronics CS50-USB Wireless Headset System for VoIP Softphones” It can cost you up to $209.95
    • Complete wireless VoIP solution
    • It can take the conversations up to 200 feet with no headset cables
    • It is the first wireless having remote ring detection and has a answering and disconnecting call option button as well
    • It has an Instant USB connectivity to give easy and compatibility
    • I have a Superior sound quality to give a crystal clear sound
    • It can sense when you remove it or replace it in the base unit to automatically answer or end a call
    • Can long last up to 8 hours without recharging and gets charge fully in up to 3hrs

The headset that I would suggest is the CS50-USB which is a 900 Mghz cordless headset. This is one of the best and popular headset that works well on your mentioned system. You can also check the specification of this headset using official or third party site. Test this headset and locate the response of this headset on your system.

You can also check out the “Plantronics Calisto Bluetooth for Dragon”. It is very compact and adjust the microphone properly it has a range of 30ft from the USB adapter. It has the on and off button on the headset itself and you can charge it by a simple usb cord, it is a custom made for all day use and it also comes with a 7 hour battery which can really last long. You can get it for approximately $189.00.