Thread: Corsair HX-850W

Corsair HX-850W

I checked all the connector’s tensions in normal operation, and in default. Everything was as it should be. Reference and also ran several tests burn and control power supply voltages while doing the tests and were all in place. However, after testing that can restart the pc without troubles but when I stopped and started the pc again, the error occurred again.

This is my second HX-850W and after verifying that the video card was fine and to change the power supply with one that solves the problem, I took the faulty power supply. So I turned the power supply which confirmed that the PCI-X was defective and replaced the unit. When I received the unit, plugged in and produced the same error, so I assumed that this also was defective and returned it as well.

Then I said the unit is not defective and sent the unit back and got charged a service fee. I also sent an e-mail photos showed me the test results verify the condition of power supply. However, I am writing on the computer at the time, with another power supply and works perfectly every time. All you're telling me is the power supply, but I cannot pinpoint where or why.

Re: Corsair HX-850W

Are you connected to a Ups, by chance? Do let me know. I will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.

Sometimes the connection to a UPS that does not have the accurate wave configuration cause parallel symptoms.

However, since it is not going to do the most fundamental ladder and endeavor to restore the connections to the MB. A loose or improperly connected plug 24 pin 12EPS can also cause this trouble. Just make convinced you are all the way into the basins of the point of view.

I think it could be a bad MB or CPU. Or maybe even uneven pressure on the CPU of your refrigerator. That cold noctua is heavy and can pull down causing the opposite side of the CPU to lose proper contact with the pins in the socket. You could try to push a little cooler in the cellar for the screws on the top of the cavity; the opposite of the direction of the refrigerator is hanging down.

Or tighten down before the bottom. Do not run the screws all the way until you are ready to make your final adjustments, but start with and get close to them first. Finally, if this fails too, I would pull the CPU takes to inspect for bent / broken.

I rode the team out of the box to ensure that the plate was not a short in the case and these were things I tried while I was on.

I changed the Noctua cooler for cooler standard have ruled out any problem caused by cold and that made no difference.