Thread: USB Legacy not allowing Bios to access Razer Lycosa keyboard

USB Legacy not allowing Bios to access Razer Lycosa keyboard

I have a GA-Z68XP-UD4 and for some reason enabled USB Legacy will not let me use my Razer Lycosa keyboard to access the Bios. Any other submission to use a PS2 connection. You can acquire replacements?

re: USB Legacy not allowing Bios to access Razer Lycosa keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Benedykt View Post
    I have a GA-Z68XP-UD4 and for some reason enabled USB Legacy will not let me use my Razer Lycosa keyboard to access the Bios. Any other submission to use a PS2 connection. You can acquire replacements?
    For the plate E / S difficulty attempt replacing the motherboard and see if you can get better fit if it is just a short distance out. Clearly if it is radically incorrect then made with the distributor or manufacturer for a new one.

To help with the trouble of entering the BIOS I suggest trying to make a Clear CMOS thoroughly. Remove the power cord from the power supply and press the power switch in the case of only a few seconds to drain residual power in the power supply capacitors. Once done eliminate the battery from the motherboard at smallest amount half an hour ahead of replacing it. New plug subsequently to the power supply and boot.

You now necessitate entering the BIOS by pressing Delete and loading BIOS optimized defaults. Make no other revolutionize to the BIOS settings to go with your car and drive off, disable the full screen logo and make the hard disk of the primary boot device and press F10 to save and exit.

re: USB Legacy not allowing Bios to access Razer Lycosa keyboard

It does not work. The lights are "On" on screen keyboard after. Cannot enter Bios or any of the other options on the screen after a USB keyboard.

Re: USB Legacy not allowing Bios to access Razer Lycosa keyboard

Flashed my BIOS to F4 again. Qflash but using this time (had to pay money for a flash drive was knackered last), which is used at Bios last occasion and will not do that once more. And works. You can make use of the USB keyboard to acquire to the Bios.

Switched to USB 3.0/2.0 USB interface as an alternative of having the whole thing in 2.0/1.1 slots, not as I will run extra USB slots. detached Bios, on / off load and TouchBios. Just to be protected. It seems that the backplane is only a small mispress, less perfect, going out ever so to some extent as it rises. Apart from two small troubles in the other table gigabyte beautiful.

Re: USB Legacy not allowing Bios to access Razer Lycosa keyboard

Very happy to help was. I did not imagine it could be much, but sometimes trying to pin that up can be difficult.