Thread: Gigabyte M6880 mouse change the DPI while playing the World Of Warcraft

Gigabyte M6880 mouse change the DPI while playing the World Of Warcraft

I have installed World Of Warcraft game in my computer and after installing this game in my computer it when I I start playing it at that time I face strange issue. In my system I am using Gigabyte M6880 mouse and whenever i play the game at that time DPI gets changed the randomly.

after doing some research I have come to know that when I press the left and right click together at that time DPI gets changed. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Gigabyte M6880 mouse change the DPI while playing the World Of Warcraft

I think you have to first connect any other mouse with your computer and after connecting any other mouse with your computer you have io check whether same problem is coming or not. if you don’t get the same problem after connecting any other mouse with your computer then I then problem with your mouse only. if you get the same problem with other mouse also then problem is with the game only.

As you have said that DPI gets changed when you play World of Warcraft game and that is why I will first ask you that does the same thing happen when you play any other game in your computer? if same problem you face when you play any other game then you I think problem is with the mouse or setting. if you are facing this problem while playing World of warcraft game then you have to first uninstall the World of Warcraft game from your computer and after uninstalling the World of Warcraft game from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer.

after you delete the temporary files from your computer you have to install the World of Warcraft game in your system and after installing the World of Warcraft you have to se that mouse is working properly with the World of Warcraft game or not. according me your problem will get solved after trying above solution.

you can also try to solve this problem by connecting the mouse with the different USB port and after connecting the Gigabyte M6880 mouse with different mouse you have to start the game and after that check whether problem get solved or not. I am telling you this solution because there was similar problem occur with me also and after that I have tried different solution and after that I have thought that problem is with my USB port and I connect the mouse with different USB port. after connecting the mouse with different USB posrt my problem get solved.

I have read your post and I would like to tell that I am facing problem with other game also and I have also tried to solve this problem by connecting the mouse with different USB port but after that also I get the same problem. what should I do to solve this problem.

As you have said that problem is not coming only with world of warcraft game only but it is coming with all other game also and that is why I would first tell you that check all the setting related to the mouse in your computer and if you find any setting incorrect then you have to correct it first and after that you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. You have to also try to solve this issue by uninstalling the mouse drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the mouse drivers from the computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the mouser drivers in your computer and after installing the mouse drivers again you will not face the same problem again while playing any game.

you can also try to solve the problem by downloading the updated drivers for your Gigabyte M6880 mouse and after that installing that drivers in your computer. after installing the updated drivers in for your mouse you will not get any issue and every thing will start working fine.

I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

To download the drivers for your Gigabyte M6880 mouse you have to click below

DOWNLOAD DRIVER

After that you have to install it in your system.

If you are still not able solve the problem after reinstalling the mouse drivers and updating the drivers also then I think the mouse which you are using with your computer is faulty and you have to contact the Gigabyte support and then they will give you solution for this.

I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers and for Gigabyte M6880 mouse but that didn’t helped me to solve this issue and after that I have download the updated drivers for my Gigabyte M6880 mouse and after downloading the updated drivers I installed it in my system