Thread: difficulty with Logitech multimedia keyboard K120

difficulty with Logitech multimedia keyboard K120

Actually I am using Logitech keyboard K120 for windows Xp but from past one month the issue with keyboard is that the multimedia key is now not functioning properly. When I press any of the multimedia keys there is no response from the keys. And sometimes while playing or typing with keys randomly some of the keys are automatically pressed for e.g ” Ben is working in the ooooooooooffice ”. This is the way it happens. Should I replace the keyboard since it is in warranty or contact to the technical support team .

Re: difficulty with Logitech multimedia keyboard K120

I guess that there might be broken software or software of keyboard might have corrupted. Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it. This might fix your problem. Bcoz sometimes s/w might become corrupted due to some certain reasons.

You saying me to reinstalling the s/w from the CD came with the keyboard but the thing is that Ihave misplaced the s/w CD of keyboard. So from where could I reinstall the s/w Actually.or can I find drivers Cd available in the market . Bcoz I don’t have any idea about where the CD are available or from where I could buy the s/w …plz guide me through this .

We never get drivers CD from any of the market. You can get the drivers downloaded from your products website. Going through your problems I would suggest you to replug the receiver to the USB port. Now press and hold connect button for 10 sec on receiver to reset upon reset reconnect the receiver and mouse.If you want to download drivers for your products then visit the company’s website search for the products s/w and then download the drivers from the website. I hope you have cleared your querries , if still any problem persist you can let me know.