Thread: Transcend 2GB DDR3 RAM difficulty

Transcend 2GB DDR3 RAM difficulty

I bought Transcend 2GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM2 days back now there is problem persisting with RAM.I have 8 gb of RAM having 4 sticks of 2 GB now issue I am facing Is I am not able to get the system stable. I tried myself fixing up it. After quiet research I got the point that whether I should have 2 GB of 4 sticks or 4 GB of 2 sticks since its not able to make my system stable. Now what should I do? I want sum suggestion from your side plz help me out.

Re: Transcend 2GB DDR3 RAM difficulty

I can just say you that put one stick at a time in your master slot and run a memory test module . be patient bcoz it might take some up of your time. This type of cases are vital and becomes hard to fix it.

Have you ran all memory test if its ok that it means you have done all with it and the memory is running fine and if still the problem persist try installing 2GB in 2 slots and then see your system is it stable or still having problems . But according to me if you install 2 GB of RAM at two memory slots then there should be no unstabling of system. Try just installing 2 GB of RAM in two slots.

As you have said I tried running all tests on my chips and found everythin was okay. Some of the test which I ran are Memorytest , Prime & HeavyLoad test which all turned out to be okay on the 3 chips 6GBs. I think my system does not support 8 GB’s and I think that’s the main reason of being unstable to the system. I have done all the test and at the time of testing the temperature was around 75-80c. I have found one more problem when I insert flashdrive in my system the system locks up and can’t do nothing.so I guess ther any problem I running AMD athlon phenom II processor AM3: X6 1100T MSI AMD® 990X Win 7 Home premium 64 Bit.