Thread: Getting Siren sound while booting Windows XP

Getting Siren sound while booting Windows XP

I am getting strange issue with the Windows XP which I have installed on the computer of mine. I wanted to tell you that there is a strange sound when there is a booting of the computer of yours. Well I am not able to figure out whether there is an issue with the hardware of the computer of mine. any help to get the requirement of mine will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting Siren sound while booting Windows XP

To figure out the root cause of the problem of yours I am asking following questions which you should answer. What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have done any changes on the computer? Let me know which version of BIOS do you have installed? Let me know if you are having other information to figure out the root cause of the problem of yours.

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that you should simply check the CPU fan of the computer of yours not working at all. Or there is a possibility that it might be running slow. So in this particular situation I recommend that you should simply check the CPU temperature. I am suspecting that the temperature of the CPU might be quite high so that there was triggering of the alarm. Hence I recommend that you should give look on the CPU temperature and let me know about the same.

Well in this particular situation I let you know that you should look into BIOS. Where you will be able to get the settings which you can use to configure the CPU and fan simply goes to the specific RPM when the temperature is risen to specific amount. You have to keep an eye on the CPU fan if you have placed the computer of yours at the dusty area. I am suspecting that the CPU of yours might not be running and that is why this particular issue is happening. So I recommend that you should look into the computer of yours carefully and see whether you are able to get the exact root cause of the problem which I have stated over here.

I am suggesting that you should simply set the CPU temp of the warning 60C. if you have done the same then you should change the CPU fan speed so that the setting which will make it to run at the maximum speed. I recommend that you should look into the motherboard manual setting.

Hey guys thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. after going through the information of yours I wanted to tell you that I have changed the temperature monitoring values from the BIOS. However the Fan is running quite fine and temperature was seems to be ok. Hence I have disabled the beep and form when I am not having any issue on the computer of mine. anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put into make the thing working me.