Thread: Do firmware update 1.3 for corsair Force GT is compatible with windows 7

Do firmware update 1.3 for corsair Force GT is compatible with windows 7

Hi, I am about to install the newer firmware in my corsair force drive but I have some doubt regarding the update.

First of all let me know from where can I get the firmware for the driver and how do I install it as I haven’t done it ever before.

Secondly, would it be compatible with the windows 7?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Do firmware update 1.3 for corsair Force GT is compatible with windows 7

See as the extent to I know whichever firmware you install in the drive, it won’t make any issue with the operating system that we install. But still as far as older OS’s are concern such as windows 98 I am not sure about them.

But surely you can install windows 7 for sure.

Re: Do firmware update 1.3 for corsair Force GT is compatible with windows 7

I am agree with the above user as you can install it and have you ever tried to find the software on their official website? If not then you should do it as the firmware is available there only, and off course you’ll get the guide as well for installing the firmware.

But as it seems that you don’t know how to install the firmware in the machine I would say you should try to visit the service center and let them update the firmware for your HDD.

Because if something went wrong you may lose the HDD as well.