Thread: Getting sizzling noise from Corsair AX750 with Nvidia driver

Getting sizzling noise from Corsair AX750 with Nvidia driver

in my computer I have recently changed my Power supply unit and I have bought Corsair AX750. now after connecting it with my computer I started getting the sizzling sound from my PSU and after that thought drivers is the issue so uninstalled the Nvidia drivers and after that I didn’t get any sound from PSU.
    This problem is very annoying for me. Please tell me what should I do to solve this is problem.

Re: Getting sizzling noise from Corsair AX750 with Nvidia driver

first I would suggest you to try to solve this problem by resettingthe BIOS setting and after resetting the BIOS setting you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know resetting the BIOS setting will help you to solve this issue.

I am also having the same problem opinion regarding this problem. First you have to reset the BIOS. to reset the BIOS you have to disconnect the power cord from your computer and after removing that you have to look for the rocker-style switch at the back of the computer and then you have to move to the off position from on position and after that BIOS will get reset.

if you don’t have any dedicated switch for the reset BIOS at the back of your computer then you have to open the cabinet of your computer and then you have to locate 3-pin jumper near the power supply. Now you have to remove that jumper from its original position and after that you have to put it back to the original position and after that you have to start the computer again and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after doing this solution your problem will get resolved.

As you have said that you are not facing after uninstalling the drivers . when you uninstall the Nvida drivers and after that restart the computer at that time your GPU means your graphic card does not tun which indirectly points that problem is occurring because of the graphic card which you have installed in your computer. first you have to remove the graphic card from your computer and after removing the graphic card you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

download the latest drivers of the Nvidia from its official web site and after downloading the latest drivers you have to install that drivers in your system and after installing that drivers you have to check whether yyou are getting the same problem or not.

According to me you have to remove Corsair AX750 power supply unit from your computer and after that you have to connect any other Power supply unit with your computer and after connecting any other power supplier you have to check whether you are getting the sizzling sound again or not.

if you are not getting any sound after connecting the different power supply unit then problem is with your power supply unit only and if you are getting the same problem after that also then problem is with your computer or motherboard.

if you have overclocked your graphic card then you should first under clocked your graphic card and after doing that see whether it makes any difference or not.

After referring your solution I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nvidia drivers and updating the Nvidia drivers but it didn’t make any difference. now after that I have also reset the BIOS setting in my computer with no luck.

My graphic card is not overclocked. When I connect my Corsair AX750 power supply unit with other computer at that time I get the same problem. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

I think your Corsair AX750 is faulty and you should return you power supply unit to the retailer from where you have bought this and after that tell them about the problem which you are facing and then you might get some solution there. if the PSU is faulty then you will get replacement.

I have returned my power supply unit to the manufacturer and after that I have tell the all the consequences which I have faced and then they have checked my PSU and discovered that PSU was faulty and after that I get the replacement.