Thread: Why CPU Fan is always broken

Why CPU Fan is always broken

Once I was cleaning my CPU, so I have remove most of the hardware , after cleaning completed , reinsert the part, but unfortunately my fan was broken ,so I have replace that with the new one. But the problems again the same, once again my Fan is broken, so I don’t know what is the real problems\, what is that kind of problem occurring again and again, so is there any solution for this, I’m very much upset. So if you people have any information regarding these issues then please help me out.

Re: Why CPU Fan is always broken

Such problems occurs if our Fan socket is not perfectly fitted, or there is a some changes or band occurs in the CPU Cabinet, so first you find whether your Cabinet is not damage over the Fan place or the nearby that, and if not then you just remove the entire screw of the fan and fix it again, and this time be carefully and not be in hurry.

According to me I think that this is due to the Heat Sink problems, maybe there is large amount of heat is produce by your system, and the Fan is not able to handle it anymore and break. So first make the necessary changes to slow down the heat sink. And then reinsert the fan properly. This time may you don’t have to face such unnecessary breaking of the fan. And also such problems take place if the fan is not fitted properly on mobo socket.

Sometime this happens when the Thermal Paste is not there in between the Heat Sink and the CPU. So first you have to place the best thermal compound in between this two. Since thermal paste play the important role for providing the better heat conduction. You can use any one out of this three Metal based, Ceramic based, Silicon based.

The computer fan is broken due to overheat of the processor, or your fan is not correctly fixed into the socket. So you have to make the fan fixing correctly and also look over the cabinet whether the cabinet is not damage over there. Also see if some wires or cables are not there. And always buy the fan from the reputed company. Always use the original fan. And also make the use of best thermal compound in between CPU and Heat Sink.