Thread: which headset you use with Gear of War 3 Xbox game

which headset you use with Gear of War 3 Xbox game

Hi, I have Xbox 360 and for that I used to use xbox360 headset but somehow I have lost the ear as it was by mistakenly broken once, and that’s why there are several games that I am not able to play without them.

So I am planning to have them again, I am not sure whether I’ll get the same earphone or not but if so then please tell me from where can I have it? Or if suppose is there anyone here having some another model with the console so please recommend me that as well if they are well enough.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: which headset you use with Gear of War 3 Xbox game

See you can try to get the same headset from the service center as a replacement to the one you have, I am also not sure about this but it would be good option for sure.

You can visit the nearest service center and get another one but be aware as you’ll get then only if you have warranty period about the particular hardware or accessories is been exceeded.

I am agree with the above user as you should either get the earphone from the service center but if suppose you want another one then you should get from Turtle Beach as they are the only manufacturers that provides earphone for such a consoles.

You can visit the mentioned link for further information about various models.

I went there before sometime but didn’t get proper response from the service center and after such a huge effort I didn’t get any. And that’s why I am about to get it from outside.

Anyways I checked the link as well, that you have mentioned but after seeing that I was confused about the best models, so any more recommendation from the mentioned one on the website.

Anyways thanks for the above recommendation.

according to me you should get Ear Force DX11 from the mentioned link, though it is quite costlier than other but still you get very good performance with each and every kind of games.

As I am also using the same and thus sharing my own experience.

I would like to suggest you that you should get wireless headsets for your device as the wired one is quite old fashioned. Though it would also performs the same task as the wired headset but connects using the same 2.4 GHz wireless technology as the wireless controller, rather than by a physical connector, allowing it to function within a 30 ft/10 m range approximately and can be used with or without a controller linked to the console.

And I don’t think that you’ll get it from outside and though you get but you’ll have that good quality compare to the one that you have gotten from the service center.