Thread: How to Get an Old Printer Working with a Mac OS X 10.6.6

How to Get an Old Printer Working with a Mac OS X 10.6.6

Last three month I use an Dell 720 and Lexmark Z650 printer. This two printer place in same site but they can’t work for print any text or image files. The reason behind that the desktop pc contains the Mac OS X 10.6.6. I think this problem happen with the other user system. Then if anyone has knowledge about it, then share it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to Get an Old Printer Working with a Mac OS X 10.6.6

Drivers for many Lexmark printers are included in Mac OS X 10.6. You need to use this inbuilt printer driver for the connection purpose. This will be made surely help to you for removing your problem. Try this and see the performance on it.

It may also happen that this printer not able to communicate with this system. This happens when the system OS not able to run such printer support files. Then I suggest to you for check this problem and if something similar problem on it, then try to fix this problem. I am sure that this type of checking will be help to detect the problem and remove such problem in the future.

The Lexmark Printer Driver Update includes the latest drivers for printers. This printer update is specially designed for the Mac OS X 10.6 system. If you want to use such high configuration based printer then use this printer. It is the best for your system.

This both the device have to be compatible with this Mac system. This will be work to make the connection. Then you need to use an network sharing technique to access this printer on the network. I hope that you use this printer as a shared printer. Hence there is necessary to use the sharing printer task onto it. use the inbuilt driver and make this connection.

Well, I want to install Mac os x 10.6.6 on my PC, you know, a PC. Also I want to connect the Dell 720 printer to this desktop pc. Can this is possible that it connect your desktop pc with the printer. I am waiting your own experience.

Yes, this printer has to be connecting with the Mac OS X and it gives you to just to print the text or images onto do this connection on best manner. This Dell 720 printers has not gives any problem if you have use the proper way to do this connection. Try to use an online driver installation help, this is also an best solution that help for solving your printer problem.

Printers only show up if there are installed drivers for them. Dell printer driver is present on the official site. Then I suggest to you for use an proper way. This online driver update task will be works to you for making the connection with your printer. MacBook Pro connected to a Dell printer via USB cable also helps to you.

The printer service dealer also provides the installation CD. This CD support to perform the driver installation task on your system. It works brilliantly without giving any problem. In my experience it's quite difficult to pick up a bargain used Mac; we need to read the technique of the Mac system that help to do this connectivity task.

The answer to this question always depends on the specific hardware. Here I mentioned hardware means the connectivity port, its compatible cable & driver and many things. The installation driver makes an interface between the printer and the desktop system. Hence, if you want to do this connectivity then use the perform this checking on your system. I am sure it help you to recognize installation process.

This is the simplest way that helps to connect you printer to the pc. In that first use the cable for connectivity purpose. Then use its appropriate driver. The next step is to be use an installation process and make this connection. For more information you can contact the official site expert. They have good experience about it. Try this and see what happen onto it. Manual is also an important way to read more information about this concept.